• Chapter 7 •

We spent the rest of the day going on roller coasters and other rides. It was the best day of my life.

Sadly, I had to head back to school the next day. I wonder if Jimin is serious about finishing annoying me, honestly, I can't wait till he leaves me alone for good.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When we arrived home I ran to my room quickly before I encountered a worried mother on my tail and collapsed on the bed.

I was quietly questioning myself with the dumbest questions while looking at my roof.

I wonder if Jennie and her friends miss me since I haven't been at school for a few days nor seen them.

I hope they actually care.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was Thursday which means yes, today is school, sadly. I jumped out of bed after stopping my alarm. I grabbed my school uniform and ran downstairs. I saw my mum sitting in the lounge. Seems like she finished making my lunch. Yes, I am too lazy to make my own.

I quietly grabbed my lunch and ran back upstairs. I packed my bag and walked to Jungkook's room.

"You up?" I said while walking into his room.

"mmm.." I saw him sleeping in his bed.

"YAH! Jungkook! It's school! Get up you, pabo!" I said while grabbing his uniform and throwing it at him.

"Okay, okay! I'm up now get out, jebal." He said while getting up and grabbing his clothes.

I waited for Jungkook to finish getting ready.

Once he was done we walked to school.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Wow, she's back." a girl spoke while giggling to her friends.

"Yeah, what a nerd. She thinks she will be popular like us if she skips school." another girl spoke.

I felt two hands on my shoulders before I felt my hands touch the ground.

I look behind me to see three girls staring down at me.

"You. You do realise that Jimin is mine, he doesn't date nerds like you, he won't ever." a girl said.

"Yeah, he belongs to Seulgi not you." a girl said, she looks familiar... Rose?

"Rose?" I say in confusion.

"Oh, now you remember my name?" Rose said trying to hide something.

"Seulgi, Rose, we should get going now. Jimin is at the cafeteria." another girl says.

"Okay, wait how do you know, Hyuna?" Seulgi asked forgetting that I'm in front of her on the ground.

"Oh, I saw him there with some girls, I think their names are Nayeon and Mina?" she said while looking at Seulgi with a worried expression.

"Argh! Why is he cheating on me already!" Seulgi screamed.

"U-unnie, you guys aren't t-together y-yet..." Rose said.

"I know! He will ask me out tomorrow." Seulgi said while looking at me with a massive smirk.

What the actual hell is she even doing?

She's quite pathetic right now, chasing after a guy who isn't even interested in her.

He's probably interested in me since he keeps bugging me, wait what the hell am I thinking?! He just did that for revenge, aish! Y/N you're so dumb!

The girls left and I got up and walked to class.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Finally, school is over and I can go chill and watch some K-dramas, oh wait... I have homework, ugh.

I guess I can just ask Jungkook for help since this homework is hard af.

"Jungkook-ssi~ can you help me with my maths homework?" I asked while pouting.

"Sure, Noona! What do you not understand?" He said while looking at the homework.

"Uh, everything.." I say while trying to process some weird equations.

"Do you know what 7x + 8 ÷ 3 is?" He asked while working it out on a piece of paper while waiting for my answer.

"uh, no.. how do you even work it out?" I said in confusion.

"do this, then that and do this, then you get this." He said while showing some working out on the piece of paper.

He showed me how to work out heaps of equations. I feel like a nerd now.

Once we finished doing homework, we ate dinner then I decided to just