• Chapter 6 •

I woke up to the sound of Jungkook trying to get out of bed. I open my eyes to see Jungkook tangled up in the sheets looking frustrated.

"What are you doing, kookie?" I whisper while rubbing my eyes.

'O-oh! Noona, you're awake! I was just uh getting up until this happened." Jungkook said while looking at the tangled up blanket.

I chuckled. How cute.

"Noona! We're late by the way, it's currently 10:03 am.." Jungkook said with happiness. "Guess we aren't going to school today, Noona!"

"We are, well I am, I can't stay in this household for too long. I might miss  out on some studies and work in class." I said trying to hide the fact I didn't want to go to school today or stay home.

"Oh, okay, Noona! I'm coming along with you then! Wait, maybe we can skip school and go to the theme park! It's 50% off today!" Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

"Jinjja?! Daebak! Let's go, C'mon!" I said while grabbing Jungkook and dragging him into his room.

"You get dressed and I'll be right back!" I said while running back to my room.

I quickly put on a black crop top with some black ripped jeans and my black converse high tops.

(A/N; get it? 'Converse High'? xddd okay back to the story...)

I grabbed my phone and bag and raced to Jungkooks room.

"Kookie~ Are you done? I can't wait, I wanna go now!!" I pleaded.

"Yah! Noona! Wait, why are you hurrying it's only 10:26 am.." Jungkook said while struggling to put his top on.

"Just hurry up! Noona can't wait she is too excited!" I yelled from behind the door.

"Okay, almost done... DONE!" He yelled before opening the door revealing me jumping around in circles.

"Aigoo~ Let's go now!" Jungkook said while grabbing my arms and running downstairs.

Honestly, this is the first time I'm actually excited about something. Before my father left us he was the main thing that made me happy, when he left I wasn't the same. I guess people really do make an impact on others. 

We jumped in the car and drove all the way to the theme park. None of us could wait any longer.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Noona~ Let's go on the roller coaster!" Jungkook said while jumping up and down like a 3 year old.

I looked at the roller coaster and god almighty! It's like 5000 meters tall. It had like 4 loops in it. That looks terrifying.

"OMO! No way! I don't want to die now!" I said while backing up and looking at other rides.

"Jebal~," Jungkook said while pouting and doing Aegyo.

God, his Aegyo is so adorable, I can't!

"Fine.." I said while walking beside him.

"Jinjja!?" He said with happiness.

"Yes, don't make me reg-" Jungkook grabbed my arms and we ran towards the roller coaster.

I was honestly terrified. I think I might die today. That wouldn't matter as long as I am with my wonderful, adorable brother, Jungkook.

We got onto the ride and Jungkook was so excited. He waved his hands in the air and screamed, "LET'S GO! WOOOO~"

I just chuckled and tightened my grip on the bars.

"Noona.. don't be scared, I'm here with you," Jungkook said calmly with his bunny smile.

"If I die and you live, I'll haunt you forever, deal?" I said while Jungkook shook his head.

"Fine then, I guess I'll hop o-"

"Fine! You can haunt me if you die but I won't let that happen." Jungkook said trying to hide that he was terrified.

The ride started. It was a beautiful view and the breeze was amazing. I turn to see Jungkook waving his hands like it's his last moment alive.