• Chapter 8 •

(I forgot what day it is so I'm gonna pretend it's the weekend)

I rolled out of bed onto the floor.

"Noona?! Are you alright?" I heard Jungkook scream while barging into my door.

"Agh.. yeah, I'm fine just kinda fell off my bed," I said while getting up.

"I thought there was a tornado in here, it looks like it either way," Jungkook said while laughing.

"Noona, I'm going to Jimin and V's house, wanna come?" Jungkook said while trying to clean up my room.

"mmm, Nah I wan-" I was cut off by my mother.

"Y/N! You're going with Jungkook since you have no friends!" mother screamed.

"Guess you're coming with me, Noona!" Jungkook stated with a massive grin on his face.

I groaned and quickly got dressed into a black and white striped top with a denim jacket and a black short skirt.

Once we were done we headed towards their house.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We arrived at a big modern house, it looked to be for like 10 people. 

"Uhm, Kookie, who exactly lives here?" I asked with butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh! Jimin, V, Jin, Namjoon, Suga, J-hope and sometimes me, why?" He asked while putting the car in park.

"Oh uh, don't worry, let's just uh go in.," I said while unbuckling my seatbelt slowly.

"Noona! No need to be nervous, let's go!" Jungkook said while opening the door.

I got out of the car and turned to Jungkook. He just smiled at me before running towards the door with my hand in his and knocking on the door roughly.

"Who is it?" a guy with a deep voice yelled.

"Jungkook!"

"Oh, just open the door"

"Okay!"

He opened the door and walked in, I followed and copied what he did.

"Chim-Chim!" Jungkook screamed while running up to someone.

"Tae-Tae!" He screamed once again.

I was too focused on the designs and how big the house was. I was just pure amazed.

"Kookie, who's that?" the guy with the deep voice asked from earlier.

"Oh, that's my sister! Her names Y/N." Jungkook said before plopping himself on the couch.

...

I woke up from my daydream to see all 6 eyes on me.

"What are you all looking at?" I said with sass.

"N-nothing."

"You, duh."

"..."

"A girl?"

"Wow, she's sassy.

"SHE'S SO CUTE!"

Wow, too many comments.

I walked towards them and one of them pounced on top of me making me fall backwards on the ground.

"HI! MY NAME IS J-HOPE! I AM YOUR SUNSHINE AND YOU'RE MY CUTE FLOWER!" He yelled while still tackling me to the ground.

"Yah! J-hope, get off her before you break her." A guy said. Jimin? What is Jim- oh right it's his house...

"Sorry, sorry," J-hope said while pouting.

"Sorry about that, nice to see you again, Y/N," Jimin said with a genuine smile.

"Y-you t-too.." I stuttered. Crap, why did I stutter, oh my lord.

The six boys jumped onto the couch and watched what Jungkook was watching.

"Breaking News, there is currently a bad storm heading, South-West. It's very bad, hail, thunder, heavy rain and a freezing temperature is heading South-West. Please remain inside until the storm is gone because it's very dangerous outside." 

"Nooo!" I whined. "Why at this time?!"

"Tch, girls would kill to stay here." a tall guy with adorable dimples said.

"Am I those girls? No." I replied with a glare.

Tch, Jungkook better not become a smartass like them.

"I'm going to sleep it's already like 9:20 pm," a guy said while dragging himself to a room.

"Noona! I didn't introduce you to everyone did I?" Jungkook said while proceeding to sit beside me.

"This is Jin"

"Hi, you look very pretty today, Y/N," Jin stated with a small wave.

"This is Rap Mon, you can call him Namjoon if he allows you to.."

"Yeah, call me Namjoon. Nice meeting you by the way." Namjoon said with a smile showing his dimples.

"This is V, you can call him Taehy-"

"Call me Tae-Tae, cutie," Taehyung said with a wink.

Ew.

"You already know Jimin so this is J-hope."

"Hi! I'm J-hope your hope and sunshine~" He said while doing Aeygo.

Cute..

"and, Suga went to sleep but you can call him Yoongi."

"Okay, nice to meet you all, just saying who is older than 17, may I ask?"

(I'm making them the ages of like high school students)

"I'm the oldest here, I'm 22," Jin said.

"Suga's 20 and I'm 19," J-hope said.

"I'm also 19," Namjoon said.

"I'm 18, cutie," Taehyung said with another wink.

"Okay, that means I'm the second youngest and Jungkook is the youngest," I said happily.

"Yeah, you have to call us all Oppa apart from Jungkook," Jin said with an evil smile.

"Ah.. no!" I replied while crossing my arms.

"Noona, call them idiots, Jebal~," Jungkook said while doing aeygo.

Aish. this boy is too cute.

I smiled and nodded.

We stayed up till like 2 am since it was the weekend mucking around and getting to know each-other. They're really chill dudes. We all fell asleep when we were watching a movie in the loungeroom.