• Chapter 4 •

Jennie and I headed separate ways towards our last class of the day.

"Ew, there's that Bitch that saved that nerd, Jennie earlier." a girl whispered while looking me up and down with a disgusted face.

"I heard that Park Jimin is playing with her since she's easy to get." Another girl whispered.

Tch, pathetic. He isn't playing me, is he? Hold up, why am I thinking this? I don't like him what the hell, Y/n!

I ignored all those hateful comments and continued to walk to English.

"Jagiya~ come over here and sit next to me" Jimin screamed next to me.

Seriously...

I turn around and walked the opposite direction and sat down. I opened my books and started writing down some notes for the Exams coming up.

"Jagiya~ Stop ignoring me~" Jimin pouted.

"Be quiet, I'm trying to study here," I said while smacking his arm.

"Fine, I guess my times up. Have fun studying, nerd." Jimin said while getting up and walking away.

I continued with my study till the bell went.

Finally, the day is over!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I arrived home to the smell of yummy homemade Ramen from my one and only mother.

"Welcome home, Dear. Are you hungry?" Mother said happily.

"Not yet, it smells delicious though!" I said while smiling.

I was walking up to my room before I heard my mother yelling, "We also have visitors coming over soon!"

Visitors? Who could they be?

I jumped on top of my soft bed with like a million pillows surrounding me. "Darling, get dressed now, please." mother said behind the door. "Yeah, alright," I replied.

I can already tell this will be a long night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I walked downstairs wearing a black crop top, white shorts and a red flannel around my waist. I walked towards the dining room where I assume my mother and the visitors are.

When I walked into the living room my heart dropped.

Why was he here? Why did he come back?