• Chapter 17 •

"J-Jimin?" I spoke in disbelief.

"You guessed right, princess," he smirked as he uncovered my eyes.

"Tch, you're a douche, I swear." I rolled my eyes while walking towards the door.

He swiftly spun me around and slammed me against the wall.

"Don't try to leave, I brought you here for a reason," he said.

"What is it then?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Leave Taehyung and the others alone or else you'll have to deal with some girls," he smirked before walking out the door.

What a total douche. Is he seriously telling me to leave Jungkook and the others alone?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was finally the end of the day and Jungkook seemed to be distant.

Woah, thinking about him, I spot him over next to a tall figure... Taehyung?

"Hi, Kookie!" I walk up to them and wave.

He fake smiled before walking off with Taehyung.

What is happening? Why is everyone so distant?

I decided to take a walk to the cafe alone since Jungkook was ignoring me for the whole day along with the others.

During my walk, I felt a weird presence around me as if they were following me. This reminds me of J-hope when I was secretly following him...

"Y/N?" a voice behind me whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"W-what?" I quickly turned around to see Baekhyun behind me.

"What are you doing? Where are you going? Why are you alone?" He asked concerned.

"I'm taking a walk to the cafe, uh a few friends are just uh i-ignoring me..." I stuttered.

Damn it, why did I stutter?

"Y/N, I can tell you're lying, you stutter when you lie." He spoke shaking his head in disappointment.

"Okay, okay. Jungkook and a couple of his friends are being distant, happy?" I said while rolling my eyes and continuing to walk to the cafe.

"Y/N, you have me remember~?" Baekhyun said as he did Aeygo to make me smile.

I smiled, "Of course you dummy." I said while ruffling his hair putting a huge smile on his face.

"Y/N... I have something to tell you but wanna go somewhere first?" Baekhyun said.

"Sure!" I replied.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Baekhyun led me towards a park full of cherry blossom trees.

"Woah, so pretty! I don't think I've ever been to this park before..." I said while looking at all the cherry blossom trees.

"It's not as pretty as you..." Baekhyun whispered not loud enough for me to hear.

"What did you say?" I ask.

"Nothing." He said.

"Let's go and feed the ducks over there!" he pointed.

I nodded and ran to the ducks, I'm pretty sure I scared half of them because they jumped into the water away from me.

Baekhyun sat down on the edge of the peer and quietly fed the ducks.

Of course, I was secretly watching him with a smile.

"Ah, Baekhyunee, you're so soft with the ducks" I laugh.

"Yah! Shut up, you goose." he joked.

We were feeding the ducks and catching up about the past few years separate.

"Omg, you really fell off a slide in front of everyone?" I laugh.

"Y-yes, omg you're so embarrassing..." he covered his face in embarrassment.

"It's almost 5, I'll walk you home." he offered.

"Sure, we need to keep hanging out, I had fun today." I smiled.

"Me too."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Baekhyun walked me home and we bidded goodbye.

I walked to my room avoiding my parents and also Jungkook since I know Jimin will somehow find out if I speak to him or not.

I jump onto my bed, "Ahh, so comfy! I wish I could sleep all day~"

"Can you shut up?" Jungkook yelled from his room.

The hell is his problem?

"What the hell is your problem?" I snapped back.

"Nothing, just shut your mouth." he snapped back.

I groan then decide to go to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I can't be bothered going to school today so I'll just skip.

~ ~ ~ Jungkook's POV ~ ~ ~

"I feel so bad for doing this to Y/N, hyung~" I whined.

"Jungkook, it's only for a week, understand? We can't let her know what is going on with all of us. She won't approve of it or maybe even understand it." Taehyung spoke showing a small smile.

"Okay, just promise me I can talk to her as soon as it's all over..." I asked in a quiet tone.

"Yes, kookie, you can." Taehyung smiled before grabbing my hand and we heading to class.