• Chapter 1 •

"Hurry up and get up, Noona! We're gonna be late!" Jungkook yelled and he jumped on top of me.

"Get out, Jungkook!" I yelled as he nodded and ran out of my room.

I got up and grabbed my uniform before I headed to the bathroom and had a warm shower.

I walked downstairs to walk into the smell of pancakes. I ran towards the kitchen and saw Jungkook waving at me while scoffing down his pancakes. I laughed and hugged Jungkook, Mum and Dad before grabbing a pancake and quickly eating it.

"Bye, Mum! Bye, Dad! Bye, Ju- Wait Jungkook aren't you co-" before I could finish my sentence Jungkook ran towards me and grabbed my hand while running out the door.

"Jungkook! You could've just said Yes like a normal human being instead of dragging me away." I said while pouting.

"Cheer up, Noona. It's the first day of school, I can't wait! C'mon let's go!" He said before zooming away like Naruto.

"Wait up!" I said before running after him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We arrived at school. I heard the sound of people whispering while looking at me and Jungkook as we entered.

"Aren't you scared, Kookie?" I said while walking beside him and watching everyone.

"Nope! I'm excited to make new friends! I heard everyone's nice here!" He said with a massive smile across his face.

"Okay, they better be or else I'll honestly kill you.." I said as I walked towards the office with him.

He chuckled.

"Hello Miss, we're new here, may we get our schedules please?" Jungkook said while looking very excited.

"Sure, Here you go." She gave us two papers with our schedules on them.

"Guess we only have two classes together, oh well, you will make more friends than me!" He said while nudging my shoulders.

"Tch, yeah everyone will dislike me be-" Before I could finish my sentence a boy bumped into me.

"What the he-" Two other people also bumped into me and laughed.

Was that on purpose? Who even are they?