Chapter 33

I grabbed his face and . . .

"I still don't feel i- " he teased 

Hayeon hit Bobby's shoulder.

Hayeon: yah!

Bobby silenced but Hayeon was again a bit embarrassed so she ran going back to the classroom.

When they both arrived inside the teacher was already there but thankfully the classes haven't start yet.

We both hurriedly sat down in our seats.

" What's going on, Hayeon? " hawon whispered

" I'll tell you later " Hayeon whispered back to Hawon

--

-- Lunch break 

-- Author's POV

Hawon stretched her back . " aaah~  Finally classes are finally over " 😏

Hawon planned to call Hayeon but Hayeon was too fast, already going out the classroom with Bobby.

" Hayeon-ah! " Hawon still called out to her.

Both Hayeon and Bobby looked at her.

Hawon: I thought you have something to say.

Hayeon: Ne, I do have. Come with us so we can talk together.

Hawon: With . . Bobby?

Bobby: Ani, you two can eat together. I'll just. . You know say it later . . After you eat.

Hayeon looked at Bobby, waving to his back.

Hayeon: Come on. Let's eat.

Hawon and Hayeon went to the school canteen. Both the girls ordered their own food.

They chose a table. Apparently it was close to where Hanbin and Song was, so the two boys moved to their table.

" Annyeong! Hayeon-noona, How are you feeling? " Hanbin asked Hayeon while moving to their table but Hayeon seemed to be still distracted with something else.

Hanbin: Is there something wrong with her?

Looking at Hayeon she's just smiling and blushing by her own.

Hayeon noticed Hanbin was sitting right next to her.

Hayeon: Hanbin. Song-iie , you two are here? What a surprise.

Hayeon asked Hanbin in a surprised manner.

Hayeon: Why don't we start eating then?

The others felt that she was acting quite weird today.

A few minutes have passed and she's still acting really weird.  Hayeon noticed Bobby beside the vending machine.

" Uhm, I'm done eating. I gotta go somewhere for a while. " Hayeon reasoned out to the others