Chapter 8 🖤

( Before everything please watch Bobby's song I Love You I )

( Still Bobby's POV )

I decided to do both to Hayeon. I grabbed a marker and removed the cap. As I was about to draw some doodles on her face she started to  whimper about some stuff. " I'm sorry, I'll get it back." she said.

AAAH! Never mind let's get on with the doodle stuff. I started to doodle on her face while she was still asleep. I took out my phone to picture her face. When she sees this, her reaction might be great somehow. This view is quite ugly with all the mess around.

I decided to carry her bridal-style towards the bed of the spare room. So I lay her down the bed and she started to hug the pillow when she felt it. She seems comfy.

Anyways on with the picture, I took the picture and i guess she's comfortable in that bed. I took off her shoes, it'd be weird if she'll sleep with wearing shoes on.

While I was taking off the monkey's shoes she started to kick me and she did kicked my face.

"Yah! Stop kicking my face you idiot!"

"UAbjasdasd"

She still can't talk properly I guess the liquor's effect still hasn't worn out. Is she really easy to get drunk?

Need to clean up the house. I left her sleeping in the room for now. I started cleaning up all necessary mess.

Morning -----------------------------

Hayeon's POV----------------------- 

Oww.. My head hurts... What happen? Why am I in a bed? All I could remember that I was in some party because Bi invited me and even lent me some clothes which. 

I looked down to what I was wearing and see that I wasn't wearing the clothes he lent me.

Wait last night I remembered I drank some liquor and just fell asleep. Wait! Was I DRUNK?? I mean it's obvious. But the question is that how am I just wearing my undergarments??

I hurriedly covered myself with the blanket and looked around to look for the clothes I wore from last night. Then someone went in the room. It appeared to be Bobby.

I covered my chest and I think I got red because of embarrassment and he was just there staring like it's nothing. Then he realized he was staring and eventually looked away.

"Here, wear this clothes for now.", he handed me out some clothes.

"Thanks..."

"There's the bath room right there. Take a shower if you want.", he pointed at the door leading to the on suite toilet and bath

Then he left, and I closed the door. You know just in case if he or someone else opens up the door. SO I went in the shower and of course took a shower. I mean this bathroom is quite big.

I finished showering and blow dried my hair and checked the clothes he gave me.

It was bit too big for my size. Anyways I still wore them I mean there's nothing else, I need to at least wear something on rather than wear nothing at all.

This jogging pants is a bit long so I folded some parts and the hoodie he lent me is really wide, it almost reached my knees. I went out the room.

And see Bobby preparing breakfast, he called out to me quite coldly. And I also noticed how the house is already well organized and all the trash are gone.