Chapter 13 🎦

Not really about iKON but please watch their newly released MV.

After we chit-chatted while walking up to the third floor of the mall since the cinema is located in the third floor. 

We arrived on the third floor. I asked her what were we about to watch.

Hawon: We are watching that.

She pointed out one of the pictures, currently showing in the cinemas.

( to be honest finding this picture was already scaring me. I'm the type of person who gets easily scared in some ways. you better be thankful. )

Hayeon: No no no no. Choose another one.

Hawon: No can do. I've already bought the tickets a little while ago before we even met up.

Gosh, I can't refuse right now. Ughh. 

She asked me to buy some popcorn and some drinks. She then waved to some people. 

Hawon: SONG-OPPA! 

Song? Why is he even here? And especially with that rabbit.

Hawon: Are you guys gonna watch the movies?

Song: Yeah,I see that you're with Hayeon?

I just bowed a little since he saw me.

Hawon: SO what are you guys planning to watch?

Song: Oh, since it's like October Jiwon here wanted to get the scary feels. So he forced me to watch...

WAit! Could it be???

Song: We're watching the nun.

NOOO! 

Song: Umm, Hayeon you okay? You look a bit disappointed?

Hayeon: Oh me? I'm totally happy. See?

I faked a really wide happy smile.

Hawon: Is this fate? So are we.

Song: Should we go together?

Please no. please say no, Hawon.

Hawon: YEAH! That'd be really great.

Bobby: I need to use the rest room.

Hayeon: I need to use the rest room.

We synced. the other two were shockingly surprised by our synced words. But I didn't actually care. I just went to the rest room with Bobby walking in the lead. He stopped which made me bump into his back.

Hayeon: Ey! Don't just stop walking.

Bobby: Wait were you just following me, monkey?

Hayeon: As if i'd follow you. 

We both went separate ways. I took a little relaxing moment in the rest room.

I went out, together with Bobby in the other rest room following.

Hawon: Yah! Hurry up you two. It's about to start.

I hurried off to Hawon. Us four handed out our tickets. And chose an empty seat. Hawon and Song looks suspiciously weird whispering to each other.

Hawon: Song-oppa! Will you sit beside me?

Song: Sure.

I wasn't able to sit beside her. Since these are the four remaining seats left. I am definitely have to sit beside this guy.

The show was about to start. God, it's giving me the chills already.

Halfway through the movie. A jump scare appeared.

AAAAAAHHHHHH!

I screamed really aloud. How embarrassing. I looked over beside Song-oppa and Hawon's side and saw both of them snoring.

How dare you sleep!? I was the one forced to watch this scary movie yet they're sleeping. HOWWW MEANNNN.

------ AFTER THE MOVIE

 I I think I won't be a be to sleep tonight huhu.

Hawon: So HAYEON! I'm sorry I think I fell asleep, but even so how was the movie?

no no more, please. It's too scary to even think about.

Hayeon: How dare you sleep on me nnie?! 

She just laughed at me. Gosh dang it i'm feeling really dizzy now. I need to buy water.

Without looking to the way I was going, yes and yes again I bumped to another person I really wasn't hoping for.

Hayeon: I'm really so--

Without letting me finish apologizing, the presence of the man I just bumped into was the guy I hated the most.

Guy: Huh? Hayeon? Long time no see, darling.

I was unable to speak by the fear. I need to get out, fast hurry. Please move, please. Please get me away from this man.

Yes, he has this undeniably nice and angelic charm but this man is nothing more than a jerk

Guy: How have you been doing lately? Is it fate that brought us back together?

I kept avoiding having eye contact with him. The more I avoided the more he was pushy.

Guy: You know I've missed you very much. And I know you still love me, Hayeon and so do. S how let's forget about the past and get back together?

Hayeon: Josh, pl-please leave.

Guy: You still call me by that? How sweet.

Hayeon: If you won't then I'll leave.

I tried to get away. But he grabbed my arm and looked at me straight in the eye. Please I want this to stop already, make him go away. Somebody, someone.

Guy: I know you still like me Hayeon.

Hayeon: NO I don't. So please let go.

But then someone, hugged me from behind.

Someone: Babe! 

HUHH!? B BABE!?

THIS WAS ALL I COULD ACTUALLY think of (as of now).

I've been busy watching Naruto hihi. Gosh, the wifi is killing me.