Chapter 2 🐱‍💻

"Sorry? That ain't enough princess."

I hate that pet name he calls me. It feels uncomfortable when he says it. I read about stories like this and this shouldn't feel this bad.

"Please stop calling me that name. It's very uncomfortable.", I told him straight in the face.

He had worn a smirk on his irritating face. I pushed his chest away and tried to run away from this uncomfortable position I am in. I pushed him back but he grabbed my wrists and pushed me into the wall.

He was able to hold both of my hands tightly with his right hand alone and placed it on top of my head pushing against the wall.

I wanted to cry but I felt like I shouldn't even dare.

"I want you to pay for talking back to me.", he whispers into my left ear.

"I don't have money, so let me go.", I pled.

"I never said it'll involve money."

I looked at him confused. His grip was less tight so, I used this chance to break free and I took the chance to run away. I ran farther away from him.

I sighed in relief when I realized he wasn't following me. I managed to run back to our classroom without bumping into other people.

Unfortunately, he still was my classmate. I saw that my other tumbler had a sticky note stuck onto it saying "I'll make this your best year yet, princess.".

The Bobby guy returned to the classroom, he looked at me as if nothing happened.

"It was you who wrote this.", I assumed it was him.

"Well, is it that obvious?", he smirked

I turned my head away from him, "jerk", I said in a whisper.

"What was that?", he puts his foul mouth close to my ear.

"Why should I repeat what I said for a jerk like you.", I told him sarcastically.

"A jerk, eh. Let's see..."

I ignored him. Hawon entered the classroom a few moments later looking confused.

"Hey, what took you so long?", she asked with a worried face.

"I told you I was refilling water.", I left out the important facts.

"Your tumbler ain't even full.", she seemed suspicious of me right now.

"Oh, I drank on the way here.", I lied.

She seemed to buy my lie.

"Hey wanna buy ice cream later?", she asked.

I agreed to buy and eat ice cream with her after classes.

The Physics teacher arrived at our class and began the class. In the middle of the class, Bobby passed onto me a note saying, AIRHEAD.

He kept, pushing my chair back and forth that it began to annoy me at some point.

"Please stop that.", I angrily whispered.

"Who is making that noise?!", the teacher asked furiously.

Someone snitched and told the teacher it was me and Bobby.

"Last warning, Jiwon, and Hayeon.", she warned the both of us.

I looked back at him annoyed. I still continued taking notes of our discussion. He began throwing countless of paper behind me, making a mess.

The same teacher from earlier noticed and went near my seat. He picked up one of the notes and read it.