Bella Fransua

Power: Precognition

Date: Monday, August 12th

Time: 10:47pm

Location: Clubhouse

(Inspo song: Natural by Imagine Dragons)
...

Riley abruptly sat up and leaned over her bowl. I placed my hand on her back as she vomited for the 4th time that night.

She sat back up, leaning against the headboard of the bed. Sweat beaded on her forehead and she painted. I wiped the drips of sweat and vomit from her face and handed her a glass of water. She took a few sips and rested her head back. I took the glass from her hands and set it on the table.

Her under eyes were a deep violet and her skin was green and pale. Just like Kitty's had been. Whatever Kitty has that killed her, Riley had it too.

Riley shivered, her skin cold as ice. I watched her face as a drop a blood slowly fell from her nose. I sighed and wiped it with the towel. "Riley you have a bloody nose, I think you have whatever Kitty had..."

"Don't say her name..." Riley groaned.

I looked down and but my lip. "Sorry..." I looked back up at her. "But I'm not gonna let it kill you like it killed her."

"But how can we get rid of it?" Riley grunted, trying to shift her weight under her big blanket.

"I don't know..." I slip my tongue over my bottom lip and furrowed my eyebrows. "Maybe Noah can help, he was the one who got that thing out of Kitty."

"Bella-" Riley groaned.

"Sorry." I looked down at my chipping nail polish. "I call Noah and Alana, maybe Aya if she has cooled down, and tell them all to come over here."

I stepped out of the room and pulled out my phone. I looked for Noah's contact and called it. I lifted the phone to my ear and walked down the hall. Alex was on the couch reading a book. He looked up at me, furrowing his eyebrows in question.

"She keeps getting worse." I whispered to him. A few seconds later, Noah picked up the phone.

"Hello? Bella? It's 11 pm." Noah groaned, his voice strained like he had either been yelling or crying.

"I know, I need you at the clubhouse. Riley is sick and just getting worse." I paused for a moment. "I think she has what Kitty had."

"I'll be there, I'll have to bring Jacob, Ian, and my sister." Noah said, sniffling. He had been crying. "My mom's out with her friends and Jacob and I in charge of the little ones. I think Jacob should be there too so..."

"Yeah I understand, it's just me, Alex, and Riley here, we could use all the help we can get to figure this out." I said. He fell silent.

After a moment he spoke. "Did you get the phone call?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, I hadn't heard anything. "No, what phone call?"

"I'll explain when I get there." Noah said, suddenly closing up. "Who else are you calling?"

"Alana, maybe Aya." I said clearing my throat. "She was pretty mad when she left here yesterday."

"Don't call Aya, she won't want to come." Noah said, hesitantly. "Just trust me."

"Okay..." I was beyond confused now. "I'll just call Alana now."

"Oh, okay." He sniffled again. "I'll be there soon."

"Okay." I said. "Goodbye." He said goodbye and I hung up. I turned to Alex, now I was the one furrowing my brows. "That was weird."

"What did he say about Aya?" Alex asked me, marking his page and closing his book.