Jacob Kimberly

Power: Mind control

Date: Monday, July 30th

Time: 7:53 am

Location: The Kimberly Household

(Inspo songs: Hurts Like Hell by Fleurie, Deep End by Ruelle *omfg it gets me in my fEEls*)

...

I stared at my ceiling, glancing at my clock every once in a while.

I heard Ian downstairs yelling at the TV with my mom.

The memories of watching TV with my dad made me frown. Those memories were terrible now.

My phone finally rang and I picked it up right away.

"Pheobe, you're late!" I said immediately.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Jacob, Dad was talking to me." She defended herself.

"Oh, so he's your priority now?" I snarled.

"No, no, Jacob please he isn't a monster, he made a mistake." She defended again. "You need to understand that he couldn't be in such a toxic relationship any longer."

"He tore us apart!" I shouted back. "And most of all, he tore mom apart!"

"He didn't love her anymore, Jay, please forgive him." Pheobe pleaded.

"No! I hate him!" I growled, "he tore our family apart. Just because he found someone else he liked doesn't mean he gets to check out of his family's life!"

"You pushed him out, Jay!" Pheobe yelled back. "You told him to leave!"

I sat in my boiling anger for a moment longer. "He made me tell him that. He was the one who wanted the fucking divorce!"

"Well, he was gonna stay in the state, but you told him to leave." Pheobe sounded very matter-of-fact-ish.

"Bee, please come home." I said after a moment.

"This is my home now." She said, sullenly. She was silent for a while. "I've made a lot of friends in New York, it's nice here."

"That isn't your home, this is, you need to come home." Could feel the lump in my throat growing.

"Jacob, everywhere was our home when you were filming, how is Washington now our official home?" I could practically feel her roll her eyes as she spoke.

"Because we were born here, we made memories here, we have our people here." I said, a tear falling down my cheek. "Please come home."

"I am home." Pheobe's words hit me hard. More tears fell dripped down my cheeks.

"You aren't my sister anymore." I stabbed back. "If you live with him, you arent my family. Family sticks together Bee. You arent my family. He isn't my father and you arent my sister."

"Jacob..." she sighed. "Please."

"Goodbye Pheobe." I removed my phone from my ear and hung up.

I collapsed back on my bed, tears spilling from my eyes.

I still hadn't bonded with the kids from the outcasts enough to talk to them. I only has history with one of them...

Kitty.

But she freaked out when she remembered who I was and then she wouldn't talk to me.

I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Jacob: Kitty, can I plz come see you? I rlly need to talk to you and I promise, I'm not like that anymore!

I waited a few seconds and turned off my phone, only to get a buzz right after.