Noah Schnapp

Power: Telekinesis

Date: Tuesday, July 31st

Time: 8:34 am

Location: Noah's house

...

I tried to tune out of the sound of my mom and her new boyfriend. I just couldn't. The sound of the TV wasn't enough.

I sighed and Alana looked up at me, "You okay?"

"Can we go to my room... I just hate hearing him." I rubbed my eyes with the tips of my fingers.

"Yeah." Alana kissed me on the cheek and stood up, stealing the blanket off of me.

"Nope!" I stood up and scooped her up, marriage style.

She squealed with excitement and roguishly punched my shoulder.

The voices from the kitchen faded as we got my room. I brought her in and closed the door, tossing her on my bed.

She curled up in the blanket and a grabbed my laptop.

"Horror movie or Romance." I curled up beside her and scrolled through Netflix.

"The Conjuring!" He pointed to the screen. "That's a good one."

"Okay," I clicked on it and hit play, "I haven't seen it before though."

"You're gonna love it." She smiled and rested her head on my shoulder.

The movie started and we watched for a quite a bit.

"I'm gonna go make popcorn." I said, sliding off the bed.

"Okay, but I'm pausing it because it's about to get intense," She smiled and paused the movie as the scene changed to the mother walking through the house, blindfolded, in an attempt into didn her daughter in a game of hide and clap.

I kissed her in the forehead and walked to the kitchen. My mom saw me digging through the pantry from her place next to Tom on the couch.

"What are you looking for sweetie?" She called back to me. I jumped and looked aback at her.

"Popcorn." I turned back to the pantry that was empty of popcorn that we had just bought.

"It's on the counter by the microwave." My mom turned back to the TV where sixteen candles played. I glared at Tom and walked to the microwave.

I put the popcorn into the microwave and sat on the counter as it popped. The microwave beeped and I pulled the bag out, dumping it into a bowl and putting some salt on it.

I tossed one into my mouth as I walked back to my room. I felt eyes on me as I entered my room. I hesitantly closed my door.

"I just don't like him." I walked over to my bed and Alana had fallen asleep.

"Lana, wake up." I shook her and giggled a little. She didn't move. I shook her a little more. "Lana."

She jumped at me, making me scream like a girl. She doubled over in a fit of laughter and fell back in the bed.

"Oh you wanna play like that, huh?" I grabbed her by the shoulders and pinned her down, sitting on top of her. I began to tickle her, making her squirm.

"Noah! Stop!" She squealed through her laughter. Tears squeezed through her closed eyes and she laughed harder.

She used her mind the lift me off of her. She wiped her tears and out me down beside her. "Oh my god!"

I laughed and curled up next to her again, pressing my lips to hers.

She then wrapped her legs around my torso and her hands around the back of my neck. My hand slid around her back and up the back of her shirt.