12

Chase's POV

We were all so happy that Zuma was okay. I thought he was pretty lucky, too. Because he got to see Charm. We all loved that pup. She used to be our medical pup until she got sick herself. I can't tell you how long Zuma stayed in her pup house after the funeral. He was devastated. Charm was closest to him than anyone else, not even Ryder.

We all went to the park after he woke up. He needed to get up and out and run around like he always does. That pup never gets tired... Most of the time. Just have to get him to avoid the slide.

Him and Skye were on the teeter totter for about twenty minutes, then the Mayor came looking for us with these guys in black suits. "Ryder!" She yelled, running over and hugging him until he was purple. "I just found out about what happened." Ryder looked at us. "Okay. Who spilled?" None of us had. "Chickelleta told me. She was so upset." "How can she even understand Chickelleta?" Skye whispered to me. "I don't know." I whispered back. "I heard you were staying at Katie's home." "Yes, we are. And we're just fine." "Well now you can go home, because I just called the FBI." "You did WHAT?!" Katie shrieked. "After what happened, I don't want it to happen again. These agents will do a 24/7 monitoring of the Look Out until they catch these criminals." Oh, boy, Ryder's gonna loose it...