11

Zuma's POV Still

I passed thwough the door that was filled with nothing but white. I guess there's a portal when comes to coming out of Coma's. I looked around myself. To whight of me, Skye and I were pwaying tag at the pup park. 'Come on, buddy.' I heard Whyder say. To the weft, Whyder and I were getting Capt'n Turbot's boat of the rocks near Seal Island. Was it trying to remind me of all the memories and rescues I've done? I never forgot them. Then to my surprise Charm appeared in front of me. She was waving her paw at me, telling me to follow her. 'Come on, Zuma. They're right over here.' I moved a little faster and...

Ryder's POV

"Come on, buddy." I said. The room was quiet other than the beeping noise on the monitor, we all sat there staring at him, waiting for his eyes to open. He opened his eyes, and blinked a few times. He looked around. "Whyder?" He asked. "Is that you?" A smile showed up on Katie's face. "Oh, thank God." I lifted him up and hugged him tight. "Thank God, you're okay." I whispered. The pups started to bark and howl happily, Zuma licked my cheek and smiled. "I saw her, Ryder." He said. "Who, Zuma?" I asked. "Charm. She took care of me when I wasn't with you guys." I couldn't help but smile at him. "She still cares, Zuma. That heart of gold never stops shining." I told him. We all missed Charm, but she still watches us. Just like Mayor Goodway said when we had to bury the poor soul. The Lord put her in the right place at the right time. We're all thankful for that now.