My Apologies...

After a long time of thinking, I've decided to discontinue this story. I'm sorry if you waited a long time for the finale and I'm sorry that I kept hyping it up, but I don't feel motivated to write for this story anymore because of it's low quality. This was my first book on Wattpad and it shows, the OCs are Mary Sues and I used transcripts instead of writing my own stuff.

I will be thankful that I made this story since it kickstarted my Wattpad journey, but I must stop the train before it reaches its destination due to the loss of motivation. As an apology, here is what I could finish from The Final Fight:

Third Person POV

Y/N walks to the arena, today he was going to face off against FNKI's Neon Katt, he knew that the fight was a free win, there was no way Neon could stand up to him. And so it was, as the fight ended in a couple seconds. No matter how fast Neon is, Y/N's could easily keep up with her or just react to her strikes. She was useless without Flynt.

Salem POV

Salem: Hmm...My son is only getting more powerful...

Tyrian: What will we do lady Salem?

Salem: I'll fight him, once I defeat him, I'll bring him to my side, with him on my side, I've won the war against Ozpin.

Tyrian nodded.

Salem: I just need to be patient...

Ozpin POV

I sit in my office, clenching my fist. I know Salem will be coming here soon! I just know it! I call up the leaders of the other kingdoms and the protectors of the maidens.

Ozpin: Bring all the artifacts and the maidens to Beacon Academy this instant!

Lionheart: Bu-But Oz-

Ozpin: DID I STUTTER?!?

They all eventually oblidge. The artifacts and maidens will be brought here as soon as possible.

Y/N POV

I sit next to Ruby, aside from the two of us, there is nobody here.

Ruby: So...

Y/N: Hm?

Ruby: Oh, nothing. I guess I'm just sad that RWBY lost...

Y/N: Hey, it's okay Rubes.

I saw as I hold her close.

Y/N: You made it far, and it's only your first year. Who knows how far you'll get next year!

Ruby: You're right! Thanks sweetie!

Ruby said as she pecked my lips.

Ozpin POV

After a couple hours, the artifacts and maidens have arrived.

Raven: Why are we here Ozpin?

Ozpin: I feel that Salem will be coming here soon. I need you all to transfer your powers and those of the artifacts into Y/N.

Raven: What?

Ozpin: You heard me. Y/N is the only one who can defeat Salem as it stands. I can't beat her. I know her true power.

Raven and the other maidens look at each other and nod. I call Y/N here and he arrives.

Y/N: Yes Ozpin?

Ozpin: Son, I need you to absorb the power of the maidens and the artifacts.

Y/N: For what reason?

Ozpin: Salem is coming here. I can feel it. You need to be able to fight her and win.

Y/N: Alright, I understand, father.