Going to Beacon?

(Y/N) POV

I. Hate. The. White. Fang. Now, many people say that but I REALLY hate them. Don't get me wrong, some humans are scumbags and deserve to die. But it goes too far when you use the same power you use to kill evil beings and use it to kill innocents. Especially my...Let's not think about that. That's why I decided to make it my personal mission to eradicate the White Fang and it's leader, Adam Taurus. I approach another base where my sources say where Adam is. I hold Muramasa's hilt and continue forward, but I'm stopped by two guards.

WF1: You best get out of here human scum!

(Y/N): Oh trust me...

I partially unseathe Masamune.

(Y/N): I'm far from human.

In one swift movement I slice their heads off and let them roll on the ground. I walk inside only for more White Fang to notice me. They surround me and point their guns at me.

(Y/N): Hmmm. How pitiful.

I raise my hand and make geysers of flame erupt from the ground, incinerating all of them. I continue walking and kill
any soldier in my way until I reach Adam who stands a few meters in front of me.

Adam: So you were the one who killed them. Who are you?

(Y/N): I will not give you my name Taurus. You won't need it in the afterlife.

I unseathe Masamune and slice but he turns around and blocks with his own sword.

(Y/N): Hmmm. Your powerful. I can feel it. Now then. Tell me what you love most, give me the pleasure of taking it away from you!

(Music starts)
I launch myself forward and slice with Masamune but he blocks. I jump upward and summon meteors to rain down upon him. He manages to dodge. He runs at me and slashes but I block and use my free hand to fire an energy beam
straight at his chest. Launching him against the wall. I use this as my opportunity to go for...

Y/N): Heartless Angel!

A halo appears over his head, it explodes and drops his aura to 1. I go in for the kill but I am stopped by a fire ball to my ribs. I look beside me and see none other than Cinder Fall.

(Y/N): Hmph. I should have known you two were working together. No matter. Guess I'll have to kill both of you.

I sprout my black wing and fly upwards. I summon 6 clones and I dissapear to cast a healing spell for my side. When I am done, I see Adam taking out the last clone. I drop downward with my sword pointed downwards at Cinder. She sees it and summons a fire shield to block it. I jump off and I ready Masamune.

(Y/N): Guess that tactic doesn't work anymore.

I suddenly get stabbed from the back by Adam, but it barely does anything. I turn around, yank his sword out of my back and use it to dual-wield.

(Y/N): Lesson one: Never let go of your weapon.

I destroy his sword and go for an attack against Cinder. She blocks but I teleport behind her and slash her legs but she manages to dodge and roll out of my way. I slash her but she summons a fire sword and calshes with mine. I jump upward and summon meteors downward. I float mid-air and raise my hand up, creating a giant energy ball in my hand made out of the energy from the meteors.