Extracurricular

Third Person POV

We see Pyrrha gearing up in a locker room. As she walks out of the locker room, we skip to her sparring with Cardin Winchester and back again. Eventually, the fight scene includes the other members of Team CRDL. Pyrhha ends up winning of course. Glynda approaches from behind Cardin who clutches his ribs.

Glynda: And that's the match.

Cardin: Lucky shot.

Cardin collapses.

Glynda: Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, professor.

Glynda: Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match.

Glynda looks around at the observing students.

Glynda: Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna?

Blake slams her book shut and stares wide-eyed at Glynda.

Glynda: You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you -

Isabelle raises her hand.

Isabelle: I'll do it.

Glynda: Very well, let's find you an opponent.

Isabelle: Actually, I wanna fight... her.

Isabelle points to Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Me?

Glynda: I'm afraid Miss Nikos has just finished the match. I recommend you choose another partner.

Pyrrha: No, it's fine! I'd be happy to oblige.

Isabelle gets up from her seat and walks into the arena, visibly sizing up Pyrrha. Their spar begins when Isabelle makes the first attack and is knocked down. Recovering quickly, she deflects an attack from Pyrhha and begins trading blows with Pyrrha until she knocks her back with her shield. Isabelle unleashes a series of hooks and jabs. Ruby turns to Y/N.

Ruby: Why isn't she summoning her spiders yet?

Y/N: I know her fighting style. She likes to disarm her opponents before doing that so that she can practically guarantee victory.

Pyrrha allows her punch to slam against her forearm before Isabelle manages to disarm, a jab impaling Pyrhha's blade into the ground. Isabelle then summons a giant spider web that covers the arena. Pyrhha goes to run for her sword but gets stuck in the webs before she can reach.

Isabelle: Ahuhuhuhuhu! Finding yourself in a sticky situation huh?

Pyrhha struggles to move. Isabelle then summons tons of spiders who cover the rest of Pyrhha except her head in spider silk. Making her fully unable to move. Isabelle then knocks the ground as a giant spider emerges from it and Isabelle sits on top of it's head, stroking it.

Isabelle: Lunch time!

The spider walks towards Pyrhha and bites her, poisoning her which slowly drains her aura. Eventually coming to red. Making Isabelle the victor. Isabelle hops off the giant spider and makes it go back into the ground. She releases Pyrhha from her web and makes the web dissapear. She hands Pyrhha the antidote. An alarm sounds which jolts Blake who has nodded off.

Glynda: That is all for today. And remember, the dance is this weekend. But you all have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any excuses.