_IAR VS UNDR

Third Person POV

The two teams charge at each other, except Comic and Y/N who stand completely still. Raviera extends the claws of Volt and Joule. Asriel activates his semblance, turning him into his God of Hyperdeath form. Asriel summons his Chaos Sabers and charges at Raviera. The blades of the Chaos Sabers and Volt and Joule clash repeatedly, Raviera retracts the claws from Joule and uses only Volt to block Asriel's strikes. Raviera then turns his right arms into a dragon's arm and punches Asriel square in the jaw, sending him flying. Raviera turns his arm back to normal and extends the claws of Joule again. Asriel shakes his head as he simply shrugged off the hit, only losing 3% of his Aura. Asriel raises his hands into the air, all of a sudden, stars come raining down which explode into miniature stars. Raviera creates a shield dome around him using his lightning manipulation, shielding him from the stars. Raviera then uses the same electricity used for the shield to shoot it like a Kamehameha at Asriel, Asriel gets hit and loses 11% of his Aura. Asriel summons his Chaos Buster and fires tons of bullets at Raviera which he dodges easily. Asriel then spins the Chaos Buster for show and fires a giant rainbow laser from hit which hits Raviera.

Asriel: TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHAFUCKA!!!

Raviera gets launched back by the beam and has lost 55% of his Aura.

Raviera: Let's see if you can handle this.

He turns into his dragon form and flies high into the sky. Raviera then flaps his wings and sends meteors down on Asriel. Asriel raises his hands and uses Shocker Breaker to destroy the incoming meteors, not expecting for Raviera to charge in and headbutt his chest and then use his fire breath as he is headbutting him, this drops Asriel's Aura by 36%.

Asriel: Let's see if you can handle THIS!!! HYPER GONER!!!

He transforms and turns into a creature similar to a goat's skull. He opens his maw and a vacuum tries to suck Raviera in. He flaps his wings to send meteors straight into Asriel's mouth, completely filling his mouth with meteors. Raviera turns into his human form.

Raviera: Time to end this!

He extends the claws of Volt and Joule and runs at Asriel and stabs him with his claws over and ove while screaming:

Raviera: MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!!

With a final stab, Asriel's aura drops to zero and he turns back to normal again. Meanwhile, Chara charges at Amara who transforms her microphone into a staff. Chara jumps high into the air but Amara simply slides under Chara and hits her stomach over and over with her staff. Chara's Aura is already at 22%.

Chara: Frisk!

Frisk nods and aims her staff at Chara. A white beam shoots from it, healing Chara's aura back to 100%.

Amara: So it's Frisk I need to take out first

She throws a smoke grenade and Chara and Frisk try to see through the smoke. Meanwhile Amara is looking through her playlist for a song and finds Gas Gas Gas - Initial D.

Amara: Perfect! Time for Kanzai Dorifto!

She plays it and summons a car. The car had armor plating over it and mounted machine guns. She gets in and you can hear Gas Gas Gas playing from it. Isabelle gets on the car and digs her spider legs into it.

Chara: What the?

A car suddenly drives out at lightspeed from the smoke and drives into Frisk, sending her flying out of the ring. Amara then does a perfect drift to face Chara. Chara throws severa energy knifes at the car but Isabelle catches them with her spider webs. Amara then drives again. Chara tries to jump onto the car and manages it, only for Isabelle to grab her by the collar and puncher her in the face over and over and then throw her in the front of the car which hits Chara, destroying her Aura. Amara does a perfect dorifto and Raviera gets in the car. Y/N simply chuckles at this. Amara steps on the gas and drives directly at Comic. Comic stops the car and holds it in the air with telekenisis. But he didn't expect Y/N to drop down on him and stab Masamune into his back, immeadiatly eliminating him due to his low aura, making _IAR the victor!

Port: And the winner is Team _IAR!

Oobleck: Never have I seen a car being used in a fight so effectively, scratch that, in a fight in general.

Anubis: That's certainly a fight to remember.

Later, _IAR and RWBY are at the noodle stand again.

Ruby: That was awesome! Especially with that car! You were like!

She then imitates car noises while pretending to drive one.

Blake: Certainly a unique way to win.

Amara: Well my Semblance can do tons of crazy stuff!

Weiss: Well I am looking forward to seeing it in action more.

Amara: Oh trust me, you will.