The Reaper VS The Angel

Third Person POV

Ruby has arrived in The Emerald Forest, she's waiting for Y/N to arrive for their training session. Over the past few weeks, Ruby has mastered her weapon and her semblance, for example, she can use her semblance without creating wind so that she can't be easily detected. A few minutes pass and Yang approaches Ruby.

Yang: Hey sis!

Ruby: Oh! Hey Yang!

Yang: Watcha doing?

Ruby: Oh, I'm waiting for Y/N. He's supposed to make me master another ability I apparently possess. Apparently it's called 'Power of the Silver-Eyed Warrior'.

Yang: Cool. Hey, I'll be off. I just came by to check on you.

They hug and Yang leaves, suddenly, Yang gets shot in the head and her lifeless body falls on the grass, her flowing blood coloring the grass red. A White Fang soldier appears with the gun that shot the bullet.

WF Soldier: HAHAHAHA! Oh that was too easy!

Ruby: Y-Y-Y-Y-Yang...

She dashes to Yang and checks Yang's pulse but finds nothing. Ruby starts shedding tears. All of a sudden, a silver light bursts out of her eyes, she grows silver wings made out of light, similar to those of an angel, and she gets a giant scythe that's also made out of the silver light.

Ruby: I'LL KILL YOU!

She flies at him, the sound barrier be damned because you can't even see her move, but you can see the WF soldier being slashed to hell and back before being decapitated. Her powers deactivate as she crawls towards Yang and cries, suddenly, Yang's body dissapears. Ruby is confused for a moment until she hears clapping. She turns around and sees Y/N and the WF soldier gone.

Y/N: Well done my little rose.

Ruby: W-What do you mean? Yang is dead! It's all my fault!

Y/N: She isn't dead.

Ruby: What?

Y/N: Yang and the White Fang soldier were merely illusions created by me to trigger your powers. Now that we know you truly possess it, I can teach you how to activate it on command.

Ruby: S-So Yang isn't dead?

Y/N: She isn't. As we speak, she is having a date with Blake.

Ruby hugs Y/N and cries into his chest. Y/N looks slightly suprised. He had expected her to slap him or something. Ruby stops after a moment.

Ruby: Well, now that that's done, let's do this!

Y/N: There's the Ruby I know.

(TIMESKIP TO NIGHT!)

Through the notes Y/N has made throughout his many reincarnations about the silver-eyed warriors, he was quickly able to make Ruby master it and able to activate it on command instead of having to be really angry or sad to trigger it. They are having a quick picnic. Y/N brought chocolate chip and strawberry cookies for Ruby, to congratulate her on her accomplishments.

Y/N: My love, I'm proud of you. Really I am. You have become a great huntswoman.

Ruby: Well, I couldn't have done it without you.