Players and Pieces

Y/N POV

We look up and see the Schnee falling towards the ground.

Weiss: Watch ouuuuuut!

Just as she's about to hit the ground, Jaune comes flying through the air and crashes into Weiss, knocking her off course and sending them both into a tree to the left of where Blake and Yang are standing. Weiss is dazed by the rough landing.

Weiss: Oohhhh... What was that?

Jaune: Eh-hem!

Weiss looks up to see Jaune hanging upside-down in a tree branch above her

Jaune: Hey, Weiss...

Blake: Did she just fall from the sky?

Yang: I...

Before she can continue, several crashing noises are heard in the forest ahead of them, and an Ursa comes out, claws swiping, just as a pink blast of energy hits it in the back and it crashes to the ground, depositing its rider.

Nora: YEEEE-HAAAAW!

The Ursa drops dead on the ground.

Nora: Awwww... It's broken.

She dashes onto its neck and observes the carcass as Ren comes up behind her, who's panting.

Ren: Nora! Please... Don't ever do that again.

He looks up again and notices by the pink dotted outline of where his partner should be that Nora has run off again, and looks around frantically. She's at the temple and observing the white rook.

Nora: Oooohh...

She suddenly grabs it.

Nora: I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

Ren: Nora!

Nora: Coming, Ren!

She skips off to her friend.

Blake: Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?

Yang: I...

She is interrupted once more as a screech is heard from their right, and Pyrrha Nikos comes onto the scene as the scorpion creature uproots entire trees in its chase after her. Pyrrha narrowly dodges its giant claws and keeps on running.

Pyrrha: Jaune!

Jaune: Pyrrha!

Weiss: Whoa!

She starts running off of the branch and landing in a roll

Jaune: Weiss!

The scorpion Grimm continues to follow Pyrrha as she runs.

Blake: Did she just run all the way here with a Death Stalker on her tail?

Yang suddenly becomes very angry. Evident by her lilac eyes turning blood red.

Yang: I can't take it anymore! Can everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again?!

The tick-tock of a clock counts down the two seconds of Yang cooling down, Ren running over to a ditzy Nora, and Blake and Ruby looking up.

Ruby: Umm... Yang?

She points upwards to Jaune who jumped off the tree and landed on his back

Jaune: My back...

The Death Stalker is still hunting Pyrrha, but she manages to land on her side at the feet of the heroes.

Yang: Great! The gang's all here! Now we can die together!

One Winged Angel (Sephiroth!Reader x Ruby Rose) (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें