The Badge and The Burden

Y/N POV

I wake up at 4 in the morning, so does Isabelle, she wakes up with a yawn and her spider plushie still in her arms.

Isabelle: Morning Y/N...

She says still practically asleep.

Y/N: Morning to you too. Say, this room is a little small for all of our stuff but I have a fix for that.

Isabelle: Really? What?

Y/N: Help me get our stuff and Raviera and Amara out of the room.

We do just that. All of our luggage is now outside the dorm room and I carry Amara outside and Isabelle caries Raviera with a big blush on her face.

Y/N: Now wait there!

I go inside the room and close the door. I create a portal in front of the door. I step inside and the dimension is empty. I decide to turn it into a bigger version of our dorm room, big enough for all four of us, our luggage and some more stuff later if we want. I step outside the door which now doubles as the gate to the new dimension.

Y/N: Done! Now step inside my arachnid friend.

Isabelle enters and I teleport all of our stuff and __AR inside. We set it all up and the room is really well decorated and all our stuff fit. Isabelle got rid of her bed since she prefers sleeping on her webs like a hammock. Raviera and Amara wake up.

Amara: Wow, I don't remember the dorm being that big!

Y/N: That's because this isn't our dorm. Well sort of.

I explain what I did.

Amara: That's so AWESOME!

Raviera: It is efficient.

We get dressed, brush our teeth and then go to class,'we arrive when it's just 7:00. We see Professor Port writing some stuff. He turns around when he hears us enter.

Port: Ah! If it isn't Team (First letter of your name)IAR! Please have a seat!

We do so, I'm sitting next to Amara who's next to Isabelle who's next to Raviera. When it's 9:00, Team RWBY and JNPR burst inside, making us and the other students look at them.

Ruby: We made it!

RWBY sits in front of us and of course Ruby sits in front of me.

Third Person POV

Port: Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!

The members of RWBY and _IAR (I'll start doing this from now on instead of  (First letter of nour name)IAR) on the front row, are in varying stages of interest; Blake, Yang, Amara and Y/N are sitting up and paying attention, Weiss and Raviera are taking notes, and Ruby has her head propped in her hand as she takes a quick nap until she is woken back up by Port's bad joke, which receives a cricket-filled silence as a result.

Port: Uhhhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses...

He gives Yang a wink, which she groans uncomfortably at.

Port: Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!