V: Christmas (pt.1)

Happy

Christmas day, the worst day of the year. Why? Because today is when my family got in a car accident. So that means today is my families death anniversary.

Looking out the window snow everywhere. Snowflakes falling like how the rain falls but more slowly. Everything is white. Couples and families walking around having a happy time different from me.

I used to love cristmas. But not long ago when my family was going to go to my grandparents house, a car went so fast and that car was taking the other side of the road. My dad was trying to avoid it but it was to late. It crashes our car and now me and my twin brother is the one who is alive.

My mom, dad, older sister, and younger brother are all dead because of the car crash. "Y/N! Come down here and eat breakfast before we go to mom and dad's graves." My twin Eunwoo called me to go downstairs.

I when there, eat my breakfast and then went back to my room to get ready. I used my scarf and gloves and went downstairs. We both walked to the grave and stayed in there for an hour and then went back.

While we walked back we saw a family putting a lot of boxes inside a house. We walked inside the house and change to our normal house clothes.

We suddenly heard the doorbell rang. I went to get it with Eunwoo following me. I opened the door and saw a boy around our age. He bowed to us and smiled.

"Hi I'm Taehyung and I'm your new neighbor." He said and we bowed. "My parents said that I have to give this to you guys!" He said handing us a container full of mochi. Yes! They knew what I like!

"Thank you!" We thanked him. "Do you wanna come in?" Eunwoo asked him and he smiled. We stepped aside to let him in. "I'm Eunwoo and this is my twin Y/N! Nice to meet you Taehyung!" Eunwoo introduced himself and me to Taehyung. "Nice to meet you guys too!" Taehyung smiled.

"Do you wanna eat lunch with us?" Eunwoo asked again and and he agreed. After eating we talked a bit. "Y/N. Why don't you bring Taehyung to your room. I'm going to go to work after this." Eunwoo told me and I do what he said. Yes he already has a job unlike me.

I bring Taehyung to my room and talked in there. "So who's your full name?" I asked him. "Kim Taehyung." He told me. "Oh! I'm Cha Y/N." I smiled at him. "How old are you?" Taehyung asked me. "I'm 23! What about you?" I asked. "Same." He smiled at me.

"Why are you not playing outside in the snow?" He asked me. "Well I don't like the christmas." I said to him. "Why?" He asked me again.

"Well... because today is my parents death day." I said tearing up. "I'm sorry." He said looking down. "Don't worry. It's not your fault." I told him.

After the day he came to my house we became really close. Today was his birthday so I went to his house. I knocmed on the door and Tae opened it.

"Hey!" I greeted him and he smiled. "Hi!" He greeted back. "May I come in?" I asked and he nodded. He stand beside and let me in. When I went in I saw his family in the living room watching TV.

"Hello!" I bowed and greeted them. They all stood up and bowed back. They told me to sit at the couch and watch a movie with them. I decided to sit on the floor with Tae while his parents sit on the couch.

After the movie ends his parents brings out the cake. We sang him happy birthday and to make a wish then blow the candles. Wonder what he wished for. Oh God I'm so curious.

Taehyung POV

I make a wish and I wish for Y/N to be my girlfriend and we will get married. I opened my eyes and blow the candles. They started to cheer and hugged me. I hope that my wish will come true soon.

Your POV

I went home after the celebration and went quickly to my room. Eunwoo will come home tomorrow. He said that he have to go overseas and will be back tomorrow.

Skip Next Day

Today was new years eve and me and Taehyung decided to go on a trip with our family. I was packing for the trip. I can't wait for tomorrow but Eunwoo couldn't go with us because of his tight work schedule.

After done packing yesterday. I quickly went to the airport to meet Tae. I walked inside the airport and saw Tae with his family. I went tk them and bowed. "Annyeong, mianhe for waiting so long." I apologized. "No we also just came." His mother said with a smile.