V: In Love With A Nerd

Sweet

You were walking inside your school and everybody greeted you saying 'Hi Joohyun!' I waved back at them not even knowing who they are. For your information I'm the queenka but I don't like bullying people.

I walk inside my calss and sit at my desk where is next to someone name Taehyung.People said that he is a nerd but I don't care who he is.

"Hi Taehyung!" You said. "H-hi!" He said a bit scared. "Don't be scared I don't bite" You smiled and he looked down.

Time Skip At Lunch Time

I was walking towards the lunchroom. While walking I saw a crowd and someone screaming. "PLEASE! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, PLEASE!" The voice sound like a guy.

I went to them and they make room for me. What I saw was something unpleasant, it was Taehyung who was beated up. "YAH! STOP THAT!!" I screamed and the boy who beat up Tae.

"What do you want?" It was the king of the school. "For you to stop beating up Taehyung." I said and giving him my death glare.

"Oh try me!" He said and was about to punch me but I grabbed his hand and twist it. He groaned in pain. I kicked him in the stomach. He was knocked out on the floor while I sit on him and punched his face multiple times. Taehyung was trying to stop me which I actually stopped.

I brought him to the clinic and treat his wounds. His lips were bleeding a bit. And he also has wound on his body. I treated them and he moan in pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked him still treating his wounds. "Why did you help me?" He asked and I stopped what I was doing. "Because.... I can't resist seeing you like that." I said and he blushed.

"Can I confess Y/N?" He asked and I nodded. "I like you." He confess to me and I was shocked. "W-What?" I asked him again hoping that I didn't heard wrong.

"Since the day I know you I like you. I never want to confess since I am scared that you might reject because you are the queen of the school. I was scared of you and I thought you were dating Eunwoo, you know the king. Everytime I saw you with another guy I get jealous. I really wnat to know what your plump lips felt like. I know I'm being cheesy right now but that's what I'm feeli-." I cut him off by kissing him in the lips softly.

Taehyung POV

"Since the day I know you I like you. I never want to confess since I am scared that you might reject because you are the queen of the school. I was scared of you and I thought you were dating Eunwoo, you know the king. Everytime I saw you with another guy I get jealous. I really wnat to know what your plump lips felt like. I know I'm being cheesy right now but that's what I'm feeli-." While I was talking she cutted me off kissing me softly.

I was shocked at first but kissed her back. The kiss started to get warm. My tongue went inside her mouth and our tongue were dancing along. Our kissed lasted for like 2 minutes. I think this is called French Kiss. We broke the kiss to gasped for air.

"I love you Y/N!" I said smiling. "I love you too Tae Tae!" She said and pecked my lips before continued treating my wounds. After done we went out while holding hands. Everyone was staring at us shocked. I bet their thinking if we are a couple. That is how our relationship started. Today is our 10 year anniversary and celebrating with our twins Jason and Janice.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!