Jin: Pirate

Mystery(Maybe)

"Hyung why do you looked like you're trying to escape from someone?" Kim Seokjin's little brother Jeon Jungkook asked.

"Well because I'm trying to see what's it gonna look like in the outside world not inside of the castle." He replied his little brother and went out.

"My friend said that the outside workd is really beautiful!" Seokjin tells his little brother.

"And who is that friend of yours may I ask?" Jungkook asked his big brother again.

"It's Kim Namjoon." He replied. "Oh hyung?" Jungkook asked again for the 3rd time.

"Yes and that boy is a bad influence for you, you cannot go to the outside world." Their mother told them.

"But mother.... why?" Seokjin asked his mother. "Because the outside world is dangerous." She told them.

"Just like inside your castle your majesty." A girl said and they all turn around and saw a pirate. It was wearing a red coat and brown leather boots with heels, white ripped jeans and pinkish red button up. What was most shoking is the pirate is a girl.

"Please don't hurt any of us. I will give you anything you want please." She shuttered.

"Well your majesty it's rarely to see you scared." She smirked. "Are you scared of pirates because a pirate killed your husband?" The pirate asked with a smirked on her face.

"How do you know?" She asked curiously. "Oh my... you don't remember? My dad killed your husband and I'm his daughter." She said still smirking.

Suddenly a guys that looked around her age came in. "Y/N the ship needs to go now. We know where there is another treasure to be found." He said.

"Thank you Jackson. We will meet again your majesty's." She said and was about to walk out when when Seokjin said something.

"What do you mean your dad killed my father? How dare you? Who are you?" He asked her.

"It's Captain Y/N Son to you."

'We will see each other again Prince Seokjin.'

That was the only thing that Jin heard before the pirate was gone.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!