V: Test of Pleasure

Dirty

Your POV

I was studying for tommorow's test and I didn't even pay alot of attention to my boyfriend Taehyung. "Jagiya why aren't you paying any attention to me?" He asked.

"I just need to study for tommorow's exam oppa" I replied not even looking at him.

"Well I don't like that you need a punishment for this" He said.

He walks towards me and back hugging me. I can feel his breathing on my ear. I didn't even care about it. Suddenly his hand goes inside and pants and he places two fingers in my womanhood. I moan and he smirked.

He carried me brydal style and place me on our shared bed. He hovered above me and and kissed me.

He bite my lower lips and I moan. He took that chance and put his tongue inside my mouth.

He unbuttoned my shirt and and my bra. He threw it wherever in the room. He open his clothes and threw it too. He slid off his boxers and so does my pants and threw it with the rest of the clothes.

He started kissing my neck and I moan. He went down and suck my nipple and play with the other one with his fingers.

He went down and spread my legs wide. Now his face was infront of my womanhood.

He started kissing my womanhood and started licking it. I moan and he started giving butterfly kisses in my womanhood.

"Taehyung oppa I'm gonna cum" I said with a moan of pleasure.

I suddenly cum and he licked it. "Now it's my turn" He said.

He stand up and his cock was big. I kneeled down and started licking his cock.

I started to tease him by giving kitten licks on his cock.

"Stop teasing me Y/N" He said and pulled my head and put his cock inside my mouth.

He moaned in pleasure and I licked it more. I licked the tip of his cock. "Y/N-ah I'm gonna c-cum" He said.

Suddenly he cums inside my mouth and I swallowed every single drop.

He carried me and layed me on the bed. He suddenly put me on bed and place his big dick infront of my womanhood.

He placed it inside me and I moan really loud. He goes faster and I moan his name.

He moaned with me and I suddenly feel the pleasure. "Aaahh Taehyung oppa I'm gonna cum again" I said. "Me too" He said.

I feel my climax and suddenly cum in his dick. He followed me awhile after.

Neighbor POV

'Why does the neighbor really loud today, now I can't even sleep because of them. All I heard were people screaming and hitting on the wall'

Back To Your POV

You both layed down and said you both love each other then fell asleep.

'Maybe after this I can do the test' You think.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!