Suga (Request): New School

Sweet

For: Sugassi_Wifeu

Plot: You are going to your new school and you meet someone there. You suddenly have a crush on him and he have a crush on you too!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'No!!! Today is the day for my new school' You screamed inside your head.You always hated school so you don't even like transfering school. You got up and went to your bedroom. You take a quick shower and went outside and go to your closet to change to your school uniform.

Time Skip

'Wow this school is big!' You think inside your head. Suddenly someone bumped onto you. "Oh mianheyo!" He said and lift his head up. He was really handsome. I didn't relise that I'm staring at him for a long time.

"Uhm hello miss? Are you okay?" He asked waving his hand infront of my face. Suddenly you came back to reality from your daydream. "Right sorry!" I said and was about to walk away but the boy grabbed my hand.

"We haven't introduce ourself yet! Hi I'm Min Yoongi!" He said. "I'm Cha Y/N nice to meet you!" I replied. He drag me to the principle office and bring me inside. "Hi you must be Y/N! Here is your schedule and have a nice day! Oh and here is your locker key!" The principle said.

Me and Yoongi went outside and I went to my locker and put my stuffs inside. Then we went to our homeroom and class started. The teacher asked me to introduce myself and I did. "Hi I'm Cha Y/N nice to meet you!" I said and sit down next to Yoongi.

Time Skip

The bell rang and I stand up while putting my things inside my bag. Yoongi came to me and waited for me. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Waiting for you!" He said. "Okay, I'm done! Let's go!" I said and grab his hand and we ran outside the school.

Since then me and Yoongi were really close friends. Me and Yoongi were like couple but we aren't but I want to be a reality. I hope that he has the same feelings like me!

Suddenly I got a text from Yoongi and I opened it. It says "Hey N/N (Nick Name) can you meet me at the park near your house? I have something to tell you" It says and I quickly get ready.

I use my sweater that he likes and it says 'Good Vibes' and I use my skinny jeans and put on my sneackers. I went outside and walk towards the park. I then saw Yoongi in there with a boquet of flowers.

I went to him and he was startled when he saw me. "Hi N/N! I have to tell you something!" He said nervously. "What is it Suga?" I asked. "I have a crush on you since we first meet. I was really scared to confess to tou bedore because I'm scared that it will ruin our friendship." He said.

I was shocked and he continued "Y/N will you be my girlfriend? I promise that I will always love you and you will never regret that you are with me, I will make you the happiest girl on earth. So what do you say Y/N? Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked giving me the bouquet of flowers. I nodded my head and take the bouquet of flowers. He suddenly kissed me and I was quiet shocked at first but I kissed him back.

We seperated to cacth some air. "I love you Cha Y/N!" He said. "I love you too my Min Suga genius jjang jjang man boong boong!" I said and he left. That was start of our relationship which lasted 8 years ago and now we have a daughter name Min Yoonji.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!