V: Christmas (pt.2/final)

After she said that we went to the airplane and we flyed to Bali. It was a long trip there but glad we made it. We unboard the plane and went outside to wait for my car at Bali and went to the hotel.

We stayed at my grandpa's villa. I ever stayed there before and it was awsome. We went inside the room and they were surprised except for me. "Wah! It has an indoor swimming pool! And the living room walls is made out of glass!" Taehyung said amazed. "My my dear how can you effort this?" His mother asked me.

"I didn't pay ms. Kim, this place belongs to my grandfather." I told her and she nodded. "Okay." She said. "Taehyung would you like to go swimming?" I asked him. "Sure!" He said. But where is my room?" He asked. "Right downstairs, there is 2 rooms but both of them are for 2 peoples so you pick one. I'm using the left one." I said and he went downstairs. "What about ours Y/N?" Mr.Kim asked me. "Right here." I showed them the room upstairs.

I went downstairs to my room and saw Taehyung at the other bed. "So you pick this one?" I asked him and he nodded. "Have you change your clothes?" I asked and he nodded again. "I'm gonna go change. I said and went outside to the bathroom and changed into this...

 I said and went outside to the bathroom and changed into this

I went back to my room where Taehyung is still at. He looked at me and his eyes go wide. "Let's go?" I asked him since he was still staring. "Oh, y-yeh." He said and we went to the swimming pool upstairs. We dive in while his parents were outside sitting on the table outside of their room. I was swimming to the outside view side and the water splashes Taehyung's face. Their parents were laughing then Taehyung joined me.

"Wow the outside view is really beautiful!" He said. Yes it is isn't it?" I said and we both smiled. Since the flight was really long we had already ate lunch in the airplane. Tonigt we are thinking of having a dinner in an expensive restaurant. We were swimming until it's time to get out of the pool and went to shower.

He took the outside shower and I took a shower in the other room. After done showering I dryed my hair with a towel and then use a hairdryer to dryed it. I went to my room and took the dress I bought a long time ago in Bali. I wore it and also use my other accessories from Bali. I went upstairs and waited in the living room with Tae.

After everyone was here we went to the restaurant and eat alot. "I'm full." I said. "Me too." Taehyung replied me. After the dinner we went back home. The elders went to their room first and then we sat down on the edge of the pool and put our feed inside the pool.

"Y/N.... will you be my girlfriend?" Tae asked and I was really shocked. "Y-You want me to be your girlfriend?" I asked back and he nodded. "I have a crush on you since the first time we met. For me you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. So will you-." He didn't get to finish his words when I kissed him softly. And to my surprise he kissed me back.

We broke the kiss and I smiled at him. "Will that answer your question?" I asked and he nodded. We both hugged each other and what we didn't realize was that his parents are watching us. We just realized it and looked at them when they suddenly closed the curtains and we both just laughed.
____________________________________
Hey guys this is my second long imagines and I hope you guys liked it! Thank you for reading it and so sorry if you don't like it or if there is a wrong grammar.

____________________________________Hey guys this is my second long imagines and I hope you guys liked it! Thank you for reading it and so sorry if you don't like it or if there is a wrong grammar

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!