V: Prince of Bangtan

Sweet

Once upon a time there is a prince named Kim Taehyung. He is a very childish person and have a 4D side. He is sometimes cute and sometimes hot. He is 20 this year.

In his royal school he has a crush on a girl name Y/N Bae. She is the princess of Starlight. She is a tall princess.

Y/N's Characteristic:
-Full name: Y/N Bae
-Nickname: N/N
-Born: Starlight Kingdom
-Birthdate: 1 November 1998
-Age: 20 (This year)
-Height: 1.72m
-Weight: 43kg (Now)
-Hate: Bullies, Flirt
-Facts: She doesn't have a lot of friends. Everytime she's near Taehyung here heart beat goes carzy.
-Ideal type: Someone who is kind hearted, fun to play with, someone who is unique and cute, his height will be 1.78m-1.85m, someone who will make her gorget about the world when she's hanging out with him.

Today is another day for him to go to school since it's Monday. He got up and get ready than went to school. When he walked inside he saw Y/N whi were being bullied by for girls.

Y/N was trying to fight back there is too much girls. She os trying to escpe but suddenly the leader pulled out a knife and stabbed it at her stomach.

She screamed in pain and there was alot of blood dripping from her stomach and it was alot. There was alot of students watching frim the other side.

"Don't even dare to get close to Taehyung oppa again or this is what you will get." The girl said and walked away with her friends leaving Y/N still at the ground.

Taehyung quickly run towards her and picked her up bridal style. "T-Taehyung.....?" She looked at him with small eyes.

"Ssshhh don't worry everything is going to be okay." He said eyes tearing up. "Someone called the ambulance." He said and one student called the ambulance.

The ambulance came and bring Y/N inside with Taehyung following.

He was really worried. When the nurse bring her inside a room. He sits infront of the room crying. That is how much his love is for her.

He would do anything just to keep her safe. He really loves her with all his heart. But what he doesn't know is that she also has feelings for him.

The doctor came out after what feels like hours and Taehyung stood up. The doctor said "She will be okay the knife was not to deep, she will be out in 5 days." They both bow to each other and the doctor leaves with the nurses.

"Thank goodness you're okay Y/N." Taehyung mumble to himself and sighed in relief. He wiped his tears away and walked inside.

He sat on the chair near the bed and holds her hand. "You will be okay Y/N I promise, I love you." He said and put his head on the bed near her and closed his eyes.

He suddenly felt a hand stroking his hair. He looked up and it was Y/N's hand. She slowly open her eyes and looked at him then smiled.

"I love you too Tae!" She said but Taehyung was confused. "I heard what you said that you love me and I love you too!" She said and Tae kissed her softly but passionately. And you bothe live happily ever after. The End.

DON'T FORGET TO VITE AND COMMENT!