BTS: Camp (pt.2)

We woke up at 5 am because we have to get to the hall at 6 am. Today was my birthday 1 November and I was really excited. The boys wish me a happy birthday. They hugged me  and I hugged them back.

I went to get ready then left to the hall wih the boys but I didn't forget to lock the door. I was expecting a happy birthday from someone else but no one did. After putting my in the hall we went out for gymnastics.

Me and Woojin were called infront. When the gymnastics was done my P.E teacher called Jeongyeon. "Why are you 3 not paying attention when we are at hall?" He asked and the 3 of us were confused.

Suddenly a happy birthday song was played by my computer teacher and my uncle brought us the cake. We were shocked and everyone started singing.

We make a wish and blow the candles. After that we have our morning devotion with our group teacher Ms. Kim. It was kinda funny though.

After done we took our things and went back to our rooms. We haven't took a shower yet so we took a shower when we're back. Me and the boys eat our treats before going back. We went to the hall and they told us that tonight we are going to have adventure night.

We do the same thing as usual and I was really excited for tonight. But well like always Hoseok, Jin, and Jimin are scared. We eat chicken for dinner and it was my favorite. I sit with Jimin, Tae, and Kookie. Tae eat the chicken fast and Jimin second fastest while me and Kookie
was not done yet.

I still have alot of chicken but Tae want it so I teased him and he couldn't resist it anymore. Jungkook didn't want the chicken so he gave it to Taehyung. Tae eat it really fast and we all laughed. After done eating we went back to the hall.

The Indian movie we watched at school was playing. We all don't really pay attention to the movie because we were playing. When the teacher came in they put us on a group of 4. I was with the maknae line as usual and Jungkook is now in charge for the light.

We went out when it was pur turn and we already know what to do since the teacher told us what to do before we go out. We are given a straight road that leads to the forest. While walking the boys were tired since it was to tiring for them.

My favorite part in there was when we have to jump trough a wall. I jumped the last and we walk towards the end. The wall was high so the boys have a hard time jumping since it was too high but for me... Nah!

Aftet done we sat in big circles. Jin and Wendy were assigned to fire up the campfire. It was really pretty which I love so much. After the speech. We played, sing, and dance around the campfire.

It was the most beautiful night I have ever been trough. The fire was red and orange. The people were having fun. A night that could never be forgotten.