🔹23 : Saddest Truth🔹

Play the song on the multimedia.

🔹

Harlow's POV

It's already past 11 PM when I decided to sneak out of my dorm. It's an hour where all the students are already knocked out of sleep, gladly the gates weren't locked so I got out easily without no one had noticed it.

I don't feel like coming home to where we are actually living including Adam so that's when I'have to sleep in my room in Madelaide.

I just feel like walking around this late hour. It's been so long since the last time I have been out in the very darkest night of my life.

I used to hate darkness because it suffocates and it's really weird for a vampire like me to feel that way but Harris found my own way to get myself on the dark as if I did not fear it once.

We were always sneaking around evening to past midnight just to enjoy the beauty behind the darkness which alot of people wasn't able to see. There were times where we actually loving it than daylights. There is something in the dark that light can't provide. It's very silent, relaxing and thrilling.

If only Harris is here, he'll probably be walking with me with his pair of pajamas like what I am wearing right now.

Post lamps seem to be the most beautiful lights in my eyes. I love it how it brightens the empty and creepy road. The sound of dried leaves that once freaked me out while the cold breeze is blowing on my skin. The smell of countryside is one of my favorite since no one and no other thing can beat his scent.

It's been weeks since I last saw him when I time traveled. I haven't been there because my body seem to be not in a good condition and it's been freaking 13 days and I thought of dying already.

I miss him so much that I could die.

This is just too unfair for someone like me. The pain is just too much to handle. I already cried alot but it doesn't seem to take the pain away. The sharp thing in my heart won't leave me. I feel like I got stabbed countless times already for missing him.

I want to feel his arms around me again that seem to be forgotten as the days passed without a progress. I want to take back time so I could've protected him from those who took him. I want to hear his laughter again before my hearing couldn't ever recognize it. I want to see his smile before mine could even fade. I want to see his face again before it gets blurry to my vision.

I want him back now.

I can't take any of it anymore. I feel like dying already and it's already f*cking two years since I started to feel like this. Like I'm nothing.

I was in the midst of being emotional so I didn't even recognized as soon as I could that someone is following.

His presence are heavy and very unwelcome. I can say that he's big as Adam. I can hear the subject's even breathing at the back right side.

My step become slow as I was trying to observe him by feeling his every move. I was sure that he's going to attack because that is surely the reason why he's following me.

My long blonde hair brushes onto my my neck as the wind blows to my direction. A different wind to be exact.

I take a look at the road and it was zero. No one will probably stay here outside at this hour except for someone like me.

Shoot.

I jump off my feet as soon as I heard a wind gushing behind me. My right foot and left knee landed on the ground making a crashing sound as I got hit behind by someone.