🔹27 : Twins' Secret🔹

Third Person's POV

Adam waited for Harper to be taken away by Imogen before he look at to Brion and ordered him something to do.

He felt it even before the coffin enters the gate, it's just that he couldn't put his hands on something that's blocking his connection to the person inside it.

He didn't anticipate any of this. He didn't tell anyone that he knew he is still alive because he doesn't want to meddle to his brother's plan.

He suddenly remembered him saying "I'll be your eye outside the world that you've once cursed" he didn't know that he meant this by saying it as their parting words. He didn't knew that he will sacrificed himself to be the way or the solution to find out where the fake turn vampires are coming from. But he didn't also knew that it came from their own blood.

"I should've known that it was a trap" Adam whisper in gritted teeth.

Brion on the other side, positioned himself with his palm open, eyes close and in a span of a sec, they were all now standing at the old small village except for the students. Only them and his lover's father where every small houses were on fire, it's hot, terrifying and unimaginable.

He saw Imogen ascending towards them with Kira and Gunner already in vampire state. Bloodshot eyes are asking for a fight, long sharp fangs ready to dig in.

Harlow, on the other side, kept mum but her eyes are not leaving the still closed coffin infront of them that is now free from chains.

Harper's father scoff as he eyed Adam and his friends, "I didn't expect to meet you this sooner....", he paused. "...Vladimir's pet"

"Saying someone as someone's pet when in the first place you are just doing what exactly a pet do for years already." Emotionless Gunner butts in.

He has it. He have seen and knew everything about everyone in Madelaide.

"The know-it-all monster..." Reev's voice lingered behind them, "You call yourself a high rank vampire. Listed as the brain of vampire society when you can't even know who took Harris? Really, Gunner Hendrix?", he said even more amused.

They watch Reev as he stood behind his fiance's father, standing high as if he owns the world.

"Look what a low profile vampire doing here, trying to look powerful and undefeated when the truth is he's just a worthless bloodsucker", Kira countered him with her bad a** bitch face.

"I really do like the way you talk girl. What a classy b*tch", Harlow raised her brow while smirking as she give her a remarks.

Adam who look unbothered, cut the crap talks between them.

"Did you use him to provide new born vampires so that you can turn everyone's hate at us? Isn't that one desperate way to cast us out of your plans?" He asked calmly as he take a step forward, eyeing not Harper's father but Reev, "Curious at how you manage to knocked my twin out knowing how strong he is compared to a low profile vampire like you who I marked no place in this world" he said, provoking Reev at any way he can.

"Shut up, Allistair. I'm tired of your words", Reev countered in brimming red eyes.

Adam smirked, "So you know me, huh? Then you should bow down to your Lord, Reev Marcus.", he ordered in an amused voice, matching his intense gaze.

"I am no slave, Allistair. I don't just kneel to anyone especially to someone like you!" ,he dared.

"The guts of this guy", Imogen hissed.

On the other hand, Brion, who seem not to care about what they are saying are currently trying to remove the lock into the coffin which is one harder because it's not just an ordinary metal but something that will literally burn him into ashes. It's hot and painful when he touches it.

Gunner who's just standing behind the coffin, doing something with his fingers like calculating invisible numbers, solving hidden symbols at the top of it so they can wake Primo inside and he'll do the rest.

"He's resisting my call", Gunner whisper under his breath.

"No. He's drain. He can't control his body's voluntarily resisting the familiar presence around", Brion countered, who's tired already because of the effect of metal chain in his bare hands.

"They did something to him to be this weak and controllable. His mind is clouded of the future", Gunner concluded, "I can see him through this damn thing"

"Release my brother and I will spare you all", Adam ordered with full of authority in his voice.

"Who are you to order us?" Reev countered.

Adam intently gaze back at him, "And who are you to disobey me? I am a pureblood. I was born to order and you were born to follow Vladimir's bloodline whether you like it or not"

The intense eye contact continue when a sudden gash of wind by something sharp interrupt them. That's when the lock in the coffin broke, it wasn't Brion nor Gunner.

Their eyes widen when they saw a familiar arrow on the ground.

Adam is fast enough to look behind them.

Harlow gasps, "Oh my God, how did she cross in here?"

No human can cross their world expect if you summon someone under your power.

The petite black haired girl, looking at her father intently.

Comfused and terrified.

"What are these father?"

"Harper... you're not supposed to be here" Adam informed her.

That's when he knew another queries will surely need answers.

__

Excuse my grammar and errors.

Vampire Slayerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें