Prologue

"Well, look who's awake. My dear Reina Spade. I've been looking for you" the handsome man murmured in my ear as he held a knife to my throat.

PAUSE

How the hell did I get here?

Let me take you back to the beginning...

On a lovely winter evening, a baby girl was born.. and a baby boy... and another baby boy.

Yes I know my spotlight was stolen but I'm over it now. Kind of.

My parents were expecting twins, a boy and a girl, then Hunter decided to make an appearance. Hunter and Weston are my younger brothers, by about 1 minute or so. I enjoyed asserting my dominance over them and making sure they know I'm better than them.

By seven years old I could throw a knife and hit a target perfectly. By twelve I could hack almost any server. By fifteen I could kill a man with my bare hands.

Did I forget to mention my mother and father are in the mafia?

The Spade family was one of the most powerful in the business. We had tons of men working for us. My brothers and I had been trained from practically birth to join the family business and carry on our parent's work.

I had no idea how soon we would have to step in.

My parents passed away tragically in a ship wreck when we were sixteen. It completely crushed me and I lost all childhood innocence I had left.. and I ended up leaving the family business, for "creative differences." A year later I came back, unable to adjust to normal life. I knew "normal" just wasn't me. That's when I pretty much lost all humanity and became a bad ass machine. I didn't understand the politics of what I did but when I had a task, I completed it. I mostly worked alone and my brothers worked from the inside, keeping an eye on me.

Our current task was infiltrating a mafia called "Bangtan." They were the most elusive, dangerous mafia in all of Korea. Our rivals. The other spies could not catch them, no matter how hard they tried; that's when we came in.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
New book woooooo
This is much much different from the Jungkook FF so let's see how y'all like it :)
Hope you're excited for future chapters!!
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥