1️⃣3️⃣

(Justin's POV)
"He hasn't changed one bit." Hunter said once we got into his car. I rolled my eyes before starting to push him around to drive. If I hadn't told Jason to let go of his neck, he'd probably be dead. No, he would be dead. If he died, I would have to come up with some excellent lie to tell everyone.

"Take a right." I gave the first direction to the bridge. Hunter obeyed, taking the turn in a more sharp way. The bitch did that on purpose. "Just because you hate him doesn't mean you to torture me!"

"Actually I do." He smiled. This is why I hate him so much sometimes. We're okay sometimes, like when he helped me during the fight, but hate each other other times, like right now. "So tell me, how is it living with the Jason McCann?"

Now this is getting peculiar. Hunter Wardens was like the mysterious jock. Only I knew the truth on why he was so quiet and distant at times. His parents died and he had nobody to trust, to care for, to love. He felt they'd get killed or something if they even learned something as little as his his birthday. Why'd I know this? Cause Jason has told me the stories.

He told me Matthew's and Chaz's story and the other stories of the gang members he'd met. They were innocent, lonely orphans in a big world with so much hate. These kids felt the need to stay quiet to protect themselves, but also the people around them.

So why would Hunter want to get so close to me?

"Why is that any of your business?" I asked looking straight ahead.

He didn't answer at all. There was a silence in the car. The only things you could hear was the speed of the car, driving down the long road. Before I knew it, we pulled up next to a tree. Was I about to get murdered?

"Justin," He sighed, "where do you think I've been staying since your boyfriend killed my father?"

"An abounded warehouse..." I answered with an uneasy feeling in my stomach. This was gonna get darker than the color of the sky at midnight.

"Correct." He didn't even take a glance at me. "An abounded warehouse with my dad's last surviving members."

There was more to that gang? To be fair, it did seem kind of small.

"The night of your kidnapping, my dad only put his best men to the mission." Hunter explained. "They want revenge since his death and you're part of it."

"How the fuck am I part of it!" I yelled not believing what I was hearing right now.

Was Hunter suppose to get close to me? Just like how I'm suppose to be get close to him? Why is life this confusing?

"We're suppose to become friends and I lead you to the warehouse and make you answer questions!"

How is it possible we all had the same plan?

"Why the fuck are you telling me this?" I finally asked a question that made sense.

If Hunter wanted it all to go the right away, he would've never told me. He would've let everything fall in place

"I need to get out." He sighed. "Those dudes are fucking nuts. They think once we got you and the answers, they'll get what they want, but I know Jason. I know he won't leave us alone. He'll want all of us dead, especially me."

This was zero percent what I expected. The sad thing is he wasn't wrong. Jason McCann is a determined ass bitch and gets what he wants when he wants it.