(Justin's POV)
I sucked on my pacifier while watching Jason pour the waffle mixture into the waffle iron. I was sitting on the counter, just watching his shirtless back. At times, he would turn around and smile at me making the butterflies in my stomach erupt. I loved this man so much.

When I told him about my age play, he was utterly shocked at first. I thought he going to break up with him right at that second, but no. He was just disappointed that I didn't tell him earlier. So now, I can't have kisses for the rest of the day. I know he's serious about that because he's done it before. I guess I have to suffer with kissing my pillow and pretending it's him.

"I smell waffles, what kind are they?" The voice that belonged to the person entered the room and that's where I immediately took out my pacifier and hid it in my shirt. Jason turned and sighed in relief once he saw it was out of my mouth. Yeah...I'm not ready to tell anyone else. I don't even think I want them to know about it at all. Jason was fine with it and said he'll help me hide it as long as I want to. I haven't told him that Chaz knew about it all though. That slipped my mind...

"Strawberry and Chocolate." My man answered. He put two chocolate waffles on a plate and handed it to Mia. She smiled and sat down, starting it eat it. I got off the counter and grabbed my backpack that was on the floor, letting my pacifier slip into the big pocket.

"For once, you're up and ready for school." Mia smiled at me. She wasn't lying. Even yesterday when I wore Jason's clothes, I still looked like a mess. I took a cold shower and got dressed this morning to wake myself up. I want to get my grades up and stop being the lazy student I am. "So proud."

"Thanks mom." I rolled my eyes before giggling right after. I could see in the corner of my eye, Jason was smiling so wide. I wanted to kiss him right there, but no. No kisses for the day. It's his lost, my lips are luscious today. I was wearing my strawberry chapstick which is his favorite.

"Wassup bitches!" Ryan yelled with the rest of the gang following behind him. Here came the troublemakers. He smiled at Jason, only making my man roll his eyes. All the guys sat at the table, Cruz and Chaz sitting very closely to Mia. What was going on there? "What's for breakfast, daddy?"

"How much weed did you let him smoke this morning?" Jason pointed to Ryan, asking Cruz. The man only gave a shrug with a 'idk' face. My question was where the fuck did he get daddy from. Did he overhear anything? I pulled my legs up to my chest, hugging my legs lightly. I don't want the guys to make fun of me if they ever find out.

"I didn't smoke shit, fuck you mean?" Ryan smiled up at my boyfriend. Jason gave a weird look in return before shaking his head and giving him chocolate waffles. I heard the door open and shut loudly from the living room. Everyone turned their heads to the door frame, seeing a sweaty Derek and Matthew walk in.

"Y'all fuck or what?" Cruz joked at the two. Jason and Chaz chuckled while I mentally shook my head. It didn't offend me, just damn bro. Jason clearly didn't care, not like he ever does. He's older, he's dealt with these jokes more. Matthew flicked the back of his head while walking over to Jason for breakfast.

"Would you like your gay waffles, dear twink?" Jason questioned as he held the plate of two strawberry waffles in front of him. See at that I actually smiled at. It's only funny when it come from my man.

"What makes you think I was the one getting it in the ass?" Matthew smirked before smoothly grabbing the plate and sitting on a nearby stool. Cruz and Jason whistled at his comment. Did this mean Derek was possibly gay or was he joking? I can never tell with these gang members.

"Okay, not all the sons of Pattie Bieber are fucking gay." Derek said with his hands raised in surrender a bit.

"All?" I looked at him, confusion written all over my face. There was only Him, Jaxon, and I. That dude was literally five, so there was no telling whether he was gay or what.