5️⃣

(Justin's POV)
"Ugh!" I groaned rolling to Jason's side of the bed. It felt warm even though he left it about five minutes ago. He was in the shower and I was still in his bed. I don't know if I'm still going to school today considering Derek isn't here and I don't know when he's gonna be here, I don't have clothes to change into and bring to school, and it's pretty late. I checked the time seeing it was around 9. School started an hour ago.

"What are you groaning about?" I heard her voice. Mia walked in and sat down at the edge of the bed. I kinda like her. She's funny, nice, and pretty. She looks a lot like Jason too. The two could be twins, but she's two years younger than him from what I heard.

"I just woke up." I sighed. Mia nodded and decided to lay down next to me. She grabbed her phone and started scrolling through Instagram. I want my phone. Wait where is my phone? I think it's in my backup. Wait then where my backpack? Shit did I loose my backpack in this house? Or...fuck my backup is in Derek's car! Now I don't have a phone for entertainment!

"Don't you have school?" Mia asked. She didn't even look at me, she just asked. I think she's trying to make up a conversation.

"Yeah, but I don't have all the stuff to go to it and I don't know if I even am going to it. I'd be an hour late." I answered. She nodded, again not even looking at me. Why isn't she?

"Do your parents-"

"What are you guys talking about?" Jason interrupted Mia's sentence. Damn did he look hot. He had a white towel around his waist, his hair was all wet, and he was dripping with water. I'm proud to call all that mine. Very proud actually. How'd I get so lucky?

"None ya." Mia shrugged and got up from the bed.

"Huh?" Jason had a confused expression on his face. I did too.

"None ya business!" Mia yelled leaving the room. Wow people haven't said that in years. She needs to keep up with the trends. I grabbed the TV controller and turned on the TV. I tried ignoring Jason cause I knew if I saw his hot body again I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off. I'm pretty sure he knew that too. He grabbed clothes from his closet and
walked back into the bathroom to change. Phew.

Now that I don't have my phone for entertainment I might as well watch TV. I grabbed the control from the bedside counter and turned on the TV. Let's see there's the news, MTV, and...VAMPIRE DIARIES IS ON! Bitch I clicked on that shit so fast yes u don't even know. There was a knock on the door making me turn my head. Jason's mom stood next to it. I've never talked to her, I don't know anything about her.

"Mind if I come in?" She asked. Her voice was soft and I started examining her features. Now I know where Jason got his icy blue eyes cause hers were almost exactly like this. Stare into them long enough and you'll get lost. I shook my head and she came in laying down on the bed next to me. "So tell me about yourself. You are dating my son."

"Well, my name is Justin. I'm 16, Jason and I have been dating for almost a year, my brother is in his gang, and yeah?" I chuckled nervously. I hate it when people say 'tell me about yourself' cause I always don't know what to tell them. Like just ask me a bunch of questions please instead of letting me tell you something u don't want to know.

"Hmm...whose your brother?" She smiled.

"Derek."

"Oh that's nice-"

"First Mia, now you?" Jason came out of the bathroom dressed. I prefer him without clothes, but oh well. Can't have everything my way. He had his arms crossed and his mom's attention was on him.

"Well sorry, Mr. Rude." His mom rolled her eyes and got up from the bed. She dusted herself off and slapped him lightly. It looked like it hurt though. Like a lot. "Never knew I gave birth to such a rude child."