6️⃣

(Jason's POV)
I was working on my computer in my office when Mia came in. I knew it was going to be something stupid since it's Mia. Trust me I know my sister, so don't tell me it's probably not stupid.

"Hey I need to tell you something." She sat in one of my chairs next to me. I sighed and looked at her knowing it was probably going to be a joke. "Does Derek usually call Justin a fag?"

"Wait what?" I actually had my attention on her for once. This isn't some joke this is actually serious. I know because Justin gets so upset when the word fag comes up. "Derek called Justin a fag?"

"Look I probably shouldn't be talking, but he did. Derek and I were talking while he was waiting for Justin. He was acting nice, but when Justin came down things kinda changed. He called Justin a fag and then pushed him out the door laughing at him." Mia said. This is not good and I think I might know why. Some words trigger Derek and he doesn't know it himself. He doesn't know what the words are, actually no one does, but I do.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked. Maybe Mia brought up one of the words on accident. I know it only lasts for a little while, so Derek should be fine right now. Hopefully Justin is too. I hope he didn't get hurt by him or anything.

"Death, why he's in the gang, just the normal stuff I ask your gang members." Mia shrugged. Death...that's close to one of the trigger words. I really hope she didn't say it, but then again everything will be fine. I think, I'm not sure. I just care about Justin being fine.

"Did you say eliminate?" I raised one of my eyes brows. Mia nodded, but gave me a weird look after. Bingo! "That's one of the trigger words. I know it's weird, but it's Derek."

"Explains a lot. Do you think Justin is okay?" Oh god the thought. The thought of him being in a hospital bed kills me. The thought of him being killed kills me even more. Just knowing that he's hurt, hurts me more then him. I can't let my baby go. I never will and I don't think I ever can.

"Hopefully." I gulped looking down. I felt Mia's hand run through my hair which made me feel better a little. I remember Justin running his hand through his hair and how much it turns me on. How much it makes me just wanna throw him on the bed and fuck right there. Fuck him anywhere to be exact. His clothes being taken off by me and sliding into his small hole. How he would taste...fuck I'm turned on. When I looked at my dick, I had a boner.

"Ew! Are you turned on by me rubbing your hair or what!" Mia shrieked making me laugh. Getting turned on by my sister? Ugh oh hell no. Oh fuck no. I'd never do that. Especially since she's a girl, I'm more attracted towards boys. I'm bisexual if you didn't know.

"I was thinking of Justin, you dumb fuck." I rolled my eyes and I heard a sigh of relief. This bitch that I call my sister I swear. I heard a ring meaning I got a message. When I picked up my phone, I saw it was from Derek. Mia looked over to see what he sent.

Derek💰💉: Justin is in the damn hospital. I don't know how, but he is and you have to get there quick. My parents are saying he's close to death! I'm being SERIOUS BRO! HURRY!

My heart stopped for a full second. My baby is hurt, my baby is dying, my baby is gone. He's going to be gone, I couldn't be able to see his smile or kiss his face or anything. I sprint out of my chair and ran to the closet car that was near me in my garage. I heard Mia and my parents yelling my name wondering what was happening. Even the gang members were confused. Once I got into the car, I held up 'death' in sign language, so the boys will know what was happening. That someone was dying.

::::::::::

I didn't even park in the hospital parking lot, you bitches really think I have time for that when the love of my life is dying? I ran into the hospital finding Derek sit down with Justin's parents and his smaller siblings. I kinda feel awkward, but I don't care. I just care about my baby and his health.