9️⃣

(Justin's POV)
I got out of Jason's blacked out Lamborghini with a huge smirk on my face. Jason drove away and I entered the school with people looking at me. Gasps and whispers were being spread everywhere, I don't even think some people thought it was me. When I found my friends, I ran quickly to them. They gave me confused faces until Reid gasped.

"Bro is that you?" He grabbed me by the shoulders and I nodded with a smile that no one could see. "Now way! You're fake, if it's the real Justin then...what's Brayden's nickname?"

"Forrest." I answered. Forrest's eyes widen and I swear none of them could believe it was me. I don't blame them, I couldn't believe it was me either. Jason did a good job on dressing me I will say.

"Where have you been these past days!" Abby said almost yelling. I could tell them half the story and I could tell Reid the whole story. He's going to have to help me make up some lies. Some that I can actually tell or...I could just tell them I was sick and needed an epic comeback. I like my second one better.

::::::::::

"I wanna go out with Hunter." Alice admitted blushing. It came out of nowhere, but that's how most of our conversations start. We were at lunch and everyone was eating except for me. I didn't want anything and I didn't want to take off my bandanna either. It was like it was protecting me. Especially since it was Jason's.

"Hunter Wardens? Hell no I hate that guy!" Hawk glared at her making her gasp. The name was so familiar it killed me to find out.

"Just because he's better at football then you doesn't mean anything!" Alice glared back. Some memories were coming back from the last time I came to school, but it was still blurry.

"He is not! He's been getting worst now on the team, I think coach is going to kick him off." Everyone knew Hawk was mentally smiling when he said that.

"Whose Hunter Wardens?" I asked. They all looked at me like I was the dumbest person on earth. Harsh much?

"The guy who entered school before you started skipping school mysteriously." Forrest explained. "He joined the football team right after you left and apparently he's stolen Alice's heart. People have been spreading rumors saying he's depressed for some reason."

"I think we should enter him into our friend group! I mean he has no friends and we can cheer him up. Also how can you not fall for those green eyes and that blonde hair, oh daddy!" I ignored what Alice said last about him, but everything else made me remember everything. He was Jonah's son and kidnapped me! I almost died that day!

"You know, I'm just gonna use the bathroom!" I smiled nervously and rushed out the cafeteria. I ran to the closest bathroom that was surprisingly empty. I took out my phone from my backpack as fast as I could and called Jason. "Pick up! Pick up!" I whispered

"What chu want baby?" I sighed in relief when he answered. I took no time to waste to tell him.

"Jasey I promise I'm not lying and it's shocking, but Hunter Wardens goes to my damn fucking school!" A silence fell after and I felt like something bad happened. "Jasey! Jase?"

"I'm here sorry." I heard his voice and some worries rushed away. "Justin, I'm sorry you're probably gonna hate me, but you have to become friends with him!"

"Are you crazy-"

"We all know the answer to that." He was telling the truth, we all knew. I rolled my eyes and collected myself. "You're lucky I love you. You also owe me some damn sex after this!"