🔟

(Jason's POV)
"What the fuck." were the only words that could come out of my mouth at what I saw.

In front of me were all the objects my own brother had placed in my house. It ranged from knives to grenades and the only thing I thought was how. I thought we had found all of them. His gang was not as powerful as ours so how could they spread all of these things which we were sure were not ours. My father was thinking the exact same thing. I had just gotten home and was rushed to the meeting room for this. I haven't even seen my baby boy yet, but was told he was perfectly fine.

"Boss," Chaz caught my attention. Especially with the redness on his cheek where you could almost see my handprint. I wasn't pissed anymore and kinda regret it, but oh well. You can't change the past. "we seem to have found a note that explains everything."

I was handed the note and started reading. I kept re-reading different parts and especially the signature at the end. Alexander McCann. It all said how he wanted back in, back into the family business. That he learned after all these years, he was stupid for not seeing what our parents were trying to do for him. He wanted to meet in an alleyway with the whole family.

"It has to be a trick." Mia said. "I don't remember much about him, but what I do is that he was stubborn. His gang is making us meet there so they can kill us."

"She's got a point. I know what I birthed and this is not the kid I remember raising." My mother crossed her arms agreeing. I don't know what side to believe. Either he's tricking us or he really wants back in. The reason for the items were house warming gifts apparently. 'He' set them everywhere so that everyday, there'd be a new weapon to use. His stupidness never left him as for example, my boyfriend almost died from one.

"If I may excuse," Cruz started. "the DNA tests have revealed that his own blood was the only one to touch the note."

"He was in me before you, I believe he just wants the family back together." My father finally spoke. Everyone's eyes widen at what he had first said. He was always like this where my mother wasn't the only one who held us in them. It makes no sense, but this family doesn't either.

"And 30 others were too, do you know their decisions?" I see my mama, she's trying to play smart. She also just wants to shut him up and get back to serious talk.

"Well they weren't  birthed cause of someone."

"I'm sorry, but I was not raising at least 30 kids in a gang."

"So if we weren't in a gang-"

"I wasn't raising 30 kids, period."

"At least five would've been nice."

"You couldn't take care of three, as example one ran away."

"He didn't ran away, he just didn't want to be part of it."

"Same shit Chris!"

"It is-"

"DO YOU GUYS WANNA KEEP ARGUING ABOUT YOUR RUN AWAY KID OR ACTUALLY MEET HIM?" I yelled interrupting the two. Gosh, I am damn hoping Justin and I don't turn into them. I couldn't bare yelling at him in general, like earlier today. It hurt me more than it hurt him, that's why I didn't bring conversation. I felt as if I was going to yell at him more if I opened my mouth.

"Right." They both said and looked straight forward. Although, they both looked straight back at each other at the same time. When they started leaning me, Mia and I covered each other's  eyes and gaged while the boys laughed. I heard a whistle and a few claps. It was like that for a few seconds, making me think they were going to make out.

"Stop before you start fucking again!" Mia yelled. We both removed each other's hands and saw they had stopped. "Don't think I didn't hear you recently this week."

"What can I say, your grandfather passed down the good thrust gene." My father smirked. I was blown by disgusted, but also shocked. My eyes were as wide as an insect's. Mia was gaging so much, I think she was going to throw up for real. My mother hit my dad's shoulder multiple times with a glare on. He was gaining pain from each one.

"Does that mean Jason has it?" Cruz joked. That's when I got scared of my father's answer.

"Well I haven't heard Justin scream, so I'm sure no." I fucking choked on my own salvia. Why was I born into this family? The boys started laughing hard, losing air while I was burning red. We hadn't done it, but when I play with him...that's when he screams.

"Anyways..." I said awkwardly. "Are we going to meet up with him or no?"

"When will it be?" Momma asked.

"Tomorrow, around three. He's stupid for wanting it to be so early." Mia answered.

"Yeah cause one pm is totally not a late time to wake up at." I rolled my eyes. "I can't go, I have to pick up Justin."

"Dude, just let Derek do it." Chaz shrugged.

"Derek has a mission with me tomorrow, all day." Cruz said. Now I regret giving them the San Diego mission.

"Okay, then I'll do it." Chaz said as if it was absolutely nothing. He does not remember the arcade at all. I wouldn't mind slapping him again this second.

"Yeah I'll totally let the person who left him in an arcade and then later let him get kidnapped totally pick him up." I gave a straight, hard glare right at Chaz. "I'd rather trust fucking Caspar."

"Calm down, all Chaz has to do is pick him up. It's easy." Mia rubbed my back, trying to smooth me. Why is she warming up to his ass? Are these two fucking each other? I bit my lip holding in anger.

"Let Justin choose, you're treating him like he's a piece of meat." Cruz suddenly said. I narrowed my eyes at him and was going to pounce like a tiger until my father held me back. It wasn't a bad idea, I was just upset he thought of it and I didn't.

"I'll ask." I left the room with a glare. I rushed up the stairs remembering I haven't seen my baby boy since he got back. The glare on my face was gone and now replaced with a smile. Until I saw Matthew opening the door to Justin and I's room. I was at the top of the stairs and watched from a far. What was he doing? The guys aren't allowed in the room unless they knock first or something.

"What the fuck?" I heard faintly. He stood there with a shocked facial expression on. Was Justin naked in the room? What was going on? I decided to look for myself and started walking towards the room. Matthew noticed me from the corner of his eye and started walking away, shaking his head along the way. What had he just seen?

I walked into the room just to see Justin laying on the bed, his head in his hands. The teddy bear I bought him was being crushed in his arms. Now I feel worried. I slowly made my way to the bed and sat on it. I tried to run my hands through his hair, but by the first touch, he looked at me straight into the eyes. Those puffy eyes showed and all hell broke loose.

"I'm sorry I'm not the boyfriend you want! I'm sorry I'm an idiot! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He cried and leaned into my chest. I pulled him onto my lap and cradled his little body. What had he done so bad that he's crying this much? It breaks my heart to hear them and I just wanted to comfort him. I just wanted his pain to go away.

"Hey baby, don't say that. You're not an idiot, you're the best boyfriend I could ever have, okay stop it." I raised his face to look at me. He sniffled constantly, one after the other and it was like it was speeding up. I kept pecking his lips and it seemed to calm him down. "Tell me what happened, you can tell me anything okay?"

"Promise you won't get mad?" A tear rolled down my precious baby's face. I nodded and waited for the words to come out his precious mouth.

"I do age play."

What the fuck...