3️⃣

(Justin's POV)
I groaned stopping the alarm on my phone. Last night was kinda hectic. Jason and I were close to making love, but we didn't. He jerked me off and left me a few hickeys while I gave him a blow job. All even. Well kinda. He helped me get rid of the memory of my parents- oh gosh. I don't even want to think about it cause I know it will haunt me forever. A knock was on my door and I yelled letting the person come in.

"Justin- what is on your neck!" My dad came in. His eyes went wider every step he took towards me. I gave him a confuse look and he just pulled my arm making me get up and walk over to the mirror. That's when he pointed to my neck and my eyes went wide. "What are these?"

 "What are these?"

"Erm...u-um." I stuttered. I knew Jason gave me some hickeys, but not this many! I'm gonna have to do something to cover all of these cause I definitely ain't putting on makeup. Makeup is disgusting to me, sorry.

"Explanation." My dad crossed his arms and I just stood there awkwardly. "You know I came here to talk to you about last night, but I think you did something else last night."

"Dad I swear it's not what it looks like!" I pleaded. I'm gonna have to make up a good excuse cause how do I even explain this. Gosh damn Jason why did you do this!

"Not what it looks like! Justin Drew Bieber you have hickeys all over your neck! What did you do? Lose your virginity last night? You're too young to be doing anything-"

"Dad! I may be sixteen and not know that much, but I know you don't torture your children with having them hear you're moans-"

"Justin-"

"No! Why are you blaming me for sex when you did it last night not even caring about who could hear, probably not even caring about protection. Jazzy and Jaxon thought there was a monster in their room that was gonna eat them."

"It just happened-"

"Sex doesn't just randomly happen. You control your needs and don't make mistakes that lead to bigger things like children. We all know that's how your children were made."

He didn't say anything back. To believe this man even cares about me. Yeah I might be acting hypocritical cause I was moaning last night too, but at least I tried being quiet and Jason accepted that cause he knew my parents and siblings were here. But my parents...didn't even care about us. Even though my parents are strict they just care about sex and all my siblings and I are their mistakes. They want to show the public they have the perfect family. I got dressed, grabbed my backpack, and headed out the door not bothering to answer the woman who is known as my mother yelling questions.

"See you came out of bed early." I heard Reid's voice. I looked straight ahead of me and saw he was standing at least 10 feet away with a smile. I ran up to him and we started walking to the place adults call school. To me...it's fucking hell.