Chapter 6

A few days later

The Warriors arrived and were in the biggest building in the village. They call it the war room, where they plan for war and big events and try to keep everyone safe and things like that. John managed to get quite a few of Radcliffe's men on their side. Radcliffe was very angry but didn't back down. Pocahontas was clinging to her fiance. John was soothing her, by wiping her tears, and rubbing her back. Suddenly, the drums of war start booming.

Pocahontas starts to cry again. "Oh no!" The drums of war meant that they would go to war at dawn the next morning. John had gave a lot of the Indians   guns and taught them how to shoot. Most of the Indians now have guns and know how to use them. Pocahontas cries some more into John's chest. "Shhhhh..... You know everything will be fine." He says. "But you could get shot again." She says. "Probably not I never make the same mistake twice. I will avoid the bullets. I promise." He says as he kisses her head.

"John ..... Will you hold me?" Pocahontas asked. "Of course, baby." He picks her up and sits her in his lap. She cuddles into his chest. "Thank you. I love you." She says. "I love you too baby." He rubs her back and kisses her head. "John, how do you feel about children?" Pocahontas asks him to try to get the war off her mind. He looks at her confused. "I love children, but why do you ask?" "I'm trying to get the war off my mind." She says. He nods. "I love children. I want to have a few with you some time in the future." Pocahontas wipes away her tears, and smiles. "Me too. I want a little girl to play dress up with." Pocahontas replies. John nods. "How soon do you want to have children?" He asked.

"I don't want to plan it. I want to wake up one morning and find out I'm carrying a child. That's why I wanted to wait to make out until we are married." She says. "Oh... Well I understand that. Once you bring a child into the world your life changes forever." He says. She nods. "So I was thinking for our honeymoon, that we sail away on a ship and just sail until we want to come back home." John suggested. "Will there be a big crew because I want it to be just us." John shakes his head. "No there will be a couple of captains, including Thomas, but besides that it will be just us. The captains will switch when it becomes day and night, but they will not bother us." He says. "Ok that sounds amazing!" Pocahontas replies. "I am so excited!" She says. "Me too, baby." He says as he caresses her cheek. They talk and cuddle together all day.

That night they went to bed. Pocahontas smiles. "John will you do something for me?" She asks. "Of course baby. Anything." "Will you just kiss my neck a little? Just in case we never see each other again?" She asks. "Yes but we will see each other after the war. I promise." He says as he leans over to kiss her neck.  She nods. "Ok let me know if the becomes too much." She nods again. John starts to kiss her neck. Pocahontas moans softly. "Oh yes.... Right there." She says softly. John continues to kiss her neck. Then their lips meet again. "Oh thank you John." She says as they pull out of their kiss. John nods.

"Do you want me to kiss yours?" She asks. John smiles and nods. "Ok." She says as she starts to kiss his neck. John moans. "Oh baby that feels good." Pocahontas giggles. She continues kissing his neck until she accidentally bit his neck. "Oh I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to hurt you." She says. "Pocahontas that felt great." He says with a slight moan. "Really? You mean you want me to bite your neck?" She asks. "As long as you give them with love." He says. "Ok..." She says as she continues to kiss his neck. She bit his neck a couple of times, but sticks to kissing his neck instead. After a while they kiss once more and cuddle each other tightly. Then they drift off to sleep.

Early the next morning John wakes up and gently wakes his fiance. "Hey baby. I wanted to let you know I'm getting ready to leave." John says. "She rubs her eyes and sits up and hugs him tightly. "How long will the war last?" She asks. "I honestly don't know. We thinned out his army, so probably a day. Two days at the most." He says rubbing her back. "Ok. I will stay here with Nakoma and work on my wedding dress. I want it to be ready when you come back." Pocahontas says. "Good because I will be ready." He says with a smile.

They pull into a very beautiful passionate kiss. The wind wraps around them. Pocahontas listens to the wind. They pull out of their kiss. "The wind says it's time to go. It also says the spirits of the Earth and sky will help you win the war." Pocahontas sheds a tear. "Shhhhh..... It's alright. We will be fine." He says as he rubs her back. They pull into one last passionate kiss. Then John grabs his gun and goes off to war. Pocahontas falls to the ground and cries. Then Meeko and Percy walk in. "Oh Meeko! Percy! Come here." She says as she picks them up and hugs them. "Oh thank you for coming. John has gone off to war. Percy can you go and get Nakoma?" She asks. Percy barks and walks out to go get Pocahontas' best friend.