chapter 2

Pocahontas took meeko and left with Thomas to John's house. It was a little one bedroom house. It wasn't much but it was his home. "Here we are." Thomas says opening the door. Pocahontas walks in the little house. In the living room there was a couch and a coffee table. Pocahontas stared at the strange things she had never seen before. She looks at the paintings on the wall. John had one of himself. He was a hero to these people. Thomas closed the door and walked up next to her. He went and sat on the couch. She looked at him curiously. "Oh that's right you don't know what this stuff is. Well this is a couch you sit on it." He said as he patted it.

She comes and sits down. She bounces on it a couple of times. Then leaned back. She's not used to that kind of seating. Meeko bounces on it so hard he falls off. Pocahontas can't help but think of John Smith. It is his house so of course she's going think of him right? Anyway she starts to examine the house. Thomas explained everything in the house. Then Pocahontas sits back on the couch. Meeko continues to make trouble. "Meeko stop making trouble!" She says. He hides in her bag. She pats him on the back.

A few weeks pass and John was out of the hospital. He comes home to find Pocahontas sleeping on the couch. He goes toward the couch. He shakes her gently. she slowly wakes up. She looks at him. "John!" She screams as she practically jumps into his arms. "Hey easy there." he says sitting down. She smashes her lips against his. "Oh John I missed You so much." she says kissing him again. "Yes I missed you too." He says. "Hey I Bought you something." He says taking something out of his pocket.

He takes out a little black box. She looks at it curiously. Then he sits her on the couch and gets on one knee. "Pocahontas I love you. Will you Marry me?" He opens the box and there is a diamond ring. Pocahontas kisses him. "YES! but what is that for?" She asked pointing to the ring. "Its an engagment ring. It goes on your finger." He says as he puts it on her finger. "Oh its beauitful! Thank you." She says embracing him. "You're Welcome. Now let me get a few things of mine together and go back to your land." He says. She nods. He goes into his room and packs a few things like clothing and things. Then he comes out with a bag. Then Pocahontas puts her backpack on. Then grabs meeko. "Are you ready?" John asks. Pocahontas nods. John holds her hand as they walk outside and go to the ship. When they get to the ship. There are a couple of his ship mates waiting for him. "Hey what are you guys doing here?" John asked. "Well we figured you could use some help going back to Jamestown." one of the men said. "Alright then lets get going men." John says.

They all board the ship and start sailing. Pocahontas watches the ocean. John comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her. "Beautiful view isn't it?" He asks her. "Yes it is." She says taking in the beautiful view. After a while it starts to get dark. John picks Pocahontas up and carried her to bed he starts to take her dress off. "Wait stop." She says. "What's the matter?" He asks. "I'm not ready to do that. Can we wait until we are married?" "Of course we can but can I at least sleep next to you?" He asks. "She nods. He gets under the cover and tucks them both in. He kisses her. "Good night John." "Good night Pocahontas." Then they blow out the candles and John wraps his arms around her. Then she puts her hand on his arms. Then they both fell asleep.

A few months later.

Pocahontas woke up and saw the sun shining. She got up and went up to the deck. She could see her land. She got really excited. She had really missed her father and her best friend. Soon John woke up and discovered that his fiance was missing. He goes up to the deck. Then he sees that they are almost back to Jamestown. He goes over to Pocahontas. "So you ready to go Home?"John asked her. She turns around. "Oh John you are awake. Yes I missed my people very much." She says. "Good because we are here." He says pointing.

She turns around and gasps. Then she gets off the ship and start to run as fast as possible. When she finally arrived at the village she went to her Father's tent. "Father I'm home!" She yells. Her father wasn't in his tent. Then she goes to Nakoma's tent. "Nakoma! I'm home." She wasn't in her tent either. So she decided to go to the camp fire where they held Indian dances and smores. She finds a lot of people there including her father and best friend. "Father!" She squeals. "Daughter!" he says running toward her. They embrace Really tightly. "Oh I missed you so much my daughter." He says. "I missed you too." She says. Then she goes over and embraces her best friend. "Oh Nakoma! I missed you so much." Pocahontas says. "I missed you too." "So Daughter where is John Smith?" The Chief asked her. "Oh he's unloading the ship. He will be with us any minute now." She says excitedly. "Good I'm glad he's Alright." "Me too." She says. Then John and the crew find their way to the camp. "Hello is there a place to call home here?" John asked. The chief nods. "Gentlemen please set up some tents for our guests." The chief says to some of the men. They nod and run off to set up tents. "Sir may I talk with you in private?" John asked the chief. The chief nods. Then they go to the chiefs tent.