Two very angry pair of eyes land on me, thanks Sage. I shrug, "I just kinda figured it was obvious."

For me it was noticeable but perhaps that's just because my palms get sweaty every time I see him, which is often. On the outside I'm still capable of acting normal but on the inside I'm a jumbled mess of nerves and shit. In my defense I wanted to keep a panic like this from happening.

"No, it wasn't." Stella shouts, chucking a piece of bread at me. I don't think they appreciate being stuck on the dark.

There's an awkward silence while my friends process the information before Gabe props his feet on the table, a smug smile on his face. "Now that months of waiting are over I suppose a congratulations are in order. Also, James and Zev owe me fifty bucks. Ella and Stella owe me fifteen."

I knew they bet on us.

I look at the table, uncomfortable with the whistles my friends let out. A kiss is pressed to my cheek, "Come on, Sweetheart."

He nudges me with his nose and eventually I look over at Ashton, a second, lingering kiss placed on my lips. Feeling better as we break apart I grab his fries, throwing them at the other half of the table, all recording the kiss we just shared.

What a bunch of assholes.

"On a serious note," Zev says, posting his video to Snapchat. "Mom's letting me go a camping out on our property and I want you guys to come. Elliot has asked for the boys to go so just bring the little ones as well."

"When?"

He checks his phone, "The weekend after spring break."

The tickets Sage bought me for the concert are the same weekend. Everyone starts to reply, Sage sends me a hopeful glance. He's wanted to go camping since 8th grade. Ashton hasn't said anything yet, waiting for me to reply.

I can always see if he wants to go with me.

After the bell, Ashton walks me to class, swinging our hands back and forth for the first entire school to see. I take it hiding our relationship is completely behind us.

"So what does my girlfriend have planned for today?"

I smile, loving how those words sound coming from his mouth. "Saffron has her first karate class today then after the twins game I have to take Silver to the doctor for a checkup."

I used to do important doctors visits that didn't line up with doomsday during the day but Dave warned me any absences from me or the others would be viewed negatively. Thankfully our pediatrician is understanding.

He lets out a low whistle, "Sounds like your plate is full."

"It is." As always.

"Do you think maybe I could come over after your done with everything?" He asks, stopping outside of my classroom.

I tap my cheek, ignoring the herd of butterflies in my stomach. "I suppose."

He wraps his hands around my waist, "That didn't sound very convincing, Sweetheart." He smirks, his eyes shining with amusement, the heard of butterflies become a frenzied swarm.

For the love of God, this needs to disappear.

"Well you see, Charming," I link my fingers behind his neck, "it's going to be a very late night."

I'm not lying, by the time I get done with everything it will be close to nine.

Ashton moves me to the lockers, the cool metal creates goosebumps on my arms. He leans down, "I could always spend the night."