He tangled his hand through her hair. "If you give me a good suck, we'll go out and get you what you want."

She squealed in excitement and immediately slid down his chest before pulling his boxers down. He flung out immediately and she giggled as it hit her chin. Her small mouth immediately engulfed the tip and she began to gently suck and lick his dripping tip.

He arched his back off the bed and swept a pillow under his head so he could look at her without straining his neck.

Her dark midnight hair fell over her face so he pushed the curtain of hair to the side and she looked up at him, her cheeks flushed with color. 

He bit his lip, grunting a little when she started sliding his length deeper into her mouth. 

"Wait, be careful," he moaned out, knowing how much she hated the feeling of not breathing. 

Some things that Nico had done to her or with her he had completely rid out of her mind - but the fear of losing her breath was still engrained in her. He was still working with her on it, trying to rid the fear of not being able to breathe for a second.

It broke his heart that just holding her breath under water triggered flashbacks of Nico's hand wrapped around her neck, bruising her pale skin and cutting off her way of breathing.

His eyes rolled back and he began to lose complete awareness of what was going on. But then there was choking and panting and a small whimper and just like that; he was brought of his pleasure to aid her.

He sat up quickly and gently pulled her into his lap, instructing her on how to breathe again. His fingers swiped at the small tears running down her face and he sighed quietly before cupping her cheek. "I've told you before, bella rosa. Don't rush yourself. Take some time and go slow. Facing your fears is good. But you don't just jump head first into them. You.."

"Dip your toe in first and see how you feel," she grumbled. "I know, i know. It's felt like years. I wanna get over these stup-" she glared at him as he placed his hand over her lips, stopping her from talking.

"Not stupid baby girl. Valid. Yes?" He asked quietly, kissing her temple.

"Yes," she mumbled softly behind his hand as she nodded in agreement.

He smiled softly. "Good. Do you trust me?"

She looked him in the eyes. "Yeah, or course i do. You're the one thing i'm most confident in."

A huge uncontrollable smile formed on his face and he probably would have blushed if it wasn't for what he was about to do. "I'm glad, bella rosa. I'm glad. Now... keep looking at me."

His large hand stroked her thigh, inching higher and higher until he was stroking her wet center with a single finger. He slipped his finger inside of her and gently began pumping it in and out of her.

She moaned softly, her eyes starting to flutter shut but he shook his head. "I need you to look at me for this."

She gazed at him, trying her best to keep her eyes on him through her daze of pleasure.

She hadn't yet noticed his other hand sliding up her breasts, caressing her skin until he reached the base of her throat. His thumb ran over the area slowly before it inched up and he slowly began to wrap his hand around her neck.

He added another finger inside or her and she whimpered in pleasure. "Thats right baby girl. I'm making you feel good, yeah?"

She nodded and moaned, grinding down on his fingers as she watched his handsome face.

His hand suddenly tightened around her neck as he felt her tighten around his fingers and her hand flew up to hold onto his wrist.

At first, he was a little worried that he was giving her a flash back, but then the sounds of her moans began to grow louder and more high pitched and he smirked to himself. His hand finally squeezed down and she suddenly gushed onto his fingers, her eyes rolling back as she called out his name loudly. She fell limp in his arms and he slowly let his grip on her slim neck go.

"Still want that food?" He asked with a smug smile.

When she didn't respond - he laid her down on her side of the bed and fell asleep beside her.

She was making progress