“You are ridiculous!” I growled.

‘I am coming!’ someone whispered in my brain. ‘Distract him till I reach you. Swallow what I am about to give you like a shot, just like we did at your birthday. For one last time…trust me with all you got!’ again a male’s voice cried out in my head.

“Eric there’s no need to do this!” I whispered staring into his blood-red eyes. “What did I ever do to you?” again fears welled up my eyes.

“Why do I need to kill you? You chose this pathetic man over me! I would have given you everything Abby! But what you do is bring death and pain. Just like you did to your ridiculous friend Nate. Whatever you touch get’s destroyed.” Eric chanted with an evil grin spreading across his face.

“But…” I gave him one of my most adorable puppy-eyes look and stepped closer. When I reached the length I wanted I grabbed a knife from a case and run my way towards him.

“You cruel woman!” he exclaimed reaching a high pitch that I never thought he could.

“Wow calm down you’ll break my ear-drums!” I whined like a little girl and brought my hands on my ears covering them as I pouted.

“You dare and talk back at me you mortal?” with a blink of an eyes Eric was already on top of me and a sharp knife close to my throat, pressing against it in the stage of unbearable pain.

“You are ridiculous!” I growled out and felt the knife being pushed further till the edge cut my skin making cry in pain. I tried to fight back, yell at him convince him into stopping but with every move I managed to make the knife cut deeper into me till I gave up.

‘So I guess this is it…Goodbye Andrew!’ I thought and stared into Eric’s eyes watching him raise the knife and aim it at my heart. An extreme pain filled my senses as the warm fluid escaped my stomach.

He had missed?

I took a deep breath trying to remain alive but it was too much for me to bare. Black dots conquered my vision as I started a crazy race with time and just when I was about to faint, Eric’s weight was lifted over me, blinking hysterically my vision cleared and I noticed Andrew’s face right above mine looking at me with pure concern in his eyes.

“Baby don’t you dare let go of me!” he yelled and pushed a few curls away.

“Abby!” he bit out and I felt his tears stream down my face. Feeling my mouth fill up with a metallic taste and it wasn’t long till I heard someone yell at Andrew.

“Get off of her!” someone screamed and I saw Andrew lift off me.

‘Princess if you can still hear me nod your pretty head!’ Sebastian’s voice rung inside my mind.

I blinked a few times till I found the strength to do so and I slightly nodded my head.

“What…is this noise? Who’s…breaking…” I tried to speak but he placed his hand upon my mouth keeping me in silence.

‘Don’t waste your powers!’ he grunted in my head.

“Tell me!” I screamed at him.

‘Abby Andrew is trying to hold back Eric. We need to hurry!’ he grunted.

Before I knew it I started coughing a the fluid escaped my mouth, dropping on the floor making it red.

‘Drink this!’ he planted a little bottle on my hand and waited. Hardly opening my mouth he poured the black liquid in me helping me sit up. The liquid burnt my throat and I could feel it sliding down inside me. The whole on my stomach started closing up and then…emptiness.

For a few seconds all I could feel was a huge gap but then…after that huge black hole it looked like colors, fireworks, senses. I was alive and feeling brand new. My costume was shining and there was no sign of a stabbing neither on me nor on my outfit. I was already standing, my arms dropped on my sides holding the set of knives that Andrew gave me, head slightly downwards and as I raised my gaze to face Eric a jubilant smile spread across my face matching the dark sparkle in my green eyes.

“Welcome home Princess!” Sebastian whispered winking at me playfully.

My eyes turned a deep shade of blood-red in matters of seconds and as I pointed the sword towards him my smiled blossomed into a sarcastic grin.

“Eric? Wanna dance?” I yelled at him trying to hold back the laughter rising up in my guts as I saw the fearful expression in his eyes. He turned to face Sebastian and in seconds he was right there by his side. Eric, suddenly reached out his hand right into Sebastian’s chest and when he pulled it out he was holding a beating red thing that to me looked like a heart. He crashed his heart right between his fingers and threw it on the ground right at the moment when Sebastian’s eyes turned pale white and he dropped on the floor.

My heart started beating slower and the sound of it echoed in my ear-drums matching the burning sensation of the blood inside my veins.

‘Something is wrong!’ I whimpered. Andrew turned to face me in excitement but fear as well.

‘I can freaking hear you!’ he chanted in my head smiling evilly and then I turned to face Eric.

“You are back?” he questioned and left the cabin.

‘Andrew?’ I cried.

‘I can hear you!’ he smiled happily.

‘Yeah guys we all can hear you now! And you are starting to piss us off!’ Rocket laughed inside our minds.

‘Oh!’ Andrew exclaimed.

‘Welcome back Princess. Wanna come over and kick some ugly as*es?’ Jay laughed in our conversation.

“Let’s go!” Andrew reached out his hand grabbing mine and pulled me out of the cabin trying not to look at Sebastian’s dead body.

“You little stubborn girl you always do what you are told not to!” he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly planting a light kiss on my lips.

“I love you.” Was all I managed to whisper before our friends interrupted.

‘Guys we saw Eric leaving what happened?’ Jay whispered.

‘He is dead.’ Andrew answered with a mourning tone.

“Let’s dance!” I smiled at myself and started running towards the heart of the woods deeper inside the battle.

“Hey! You!” someone called and I span on my heel to face the man that was holding Amy a few minutes ago.

This was going to be fun…

A/N: Hey people this is slowly ending :D it will be about 3? Maybe 4 chapters before it’s done so please vote fan comment and I will try to upload twice a week :D

Loves you all

Fan

Vote

Comment

Etc!