Mistakes...

~What I wanted to say was, It is enough for me to sit beside you.~ditto

Two bodies sharing one single soul…this is what explains my feelings towards him.

As he laid himself on top of me, wrappings his arms around my waist and placing his lips upon mine repeatedly, I knew that this was I wanted. This is what I needed.

He caressed the side of my body and I felt his palm reach under my shirt caressing my lower back.

‘Cold hand!’ I thought and let a single giggling sound escape.

He smiled sheepishly and kissed my nose.

“I heard that!”

“Shh...” I placed my finger on his mouth and soon replaced it with my own lips. Biting down his lower lip I heard a low groaning sound escape his mouth and as I wrapped my legs around his waist I pulled his shirt off him revealing his toned chest and abs.

Letting my fingertips slide down his muscled arms another groaning sound escape his mouth  and he hugs me tighter kissing me again and again.

It felt as if I was ready to stop breathing, but I wasn’t seeking for nothing more or nothing less than his magical kisses.

‘God d*mn it!’ I heard him yell inside his mind.

“What’s wrong?” I broke our kiss staring in his eyes.

“Shh my love…” he whispered and trailed kisses from my lips to my ear where he slightly bit my earlobe making me moan low in the back of my throat.

Pulling my shirt off and throwing it off of me I saw the excitement rise in his eyes.

He breathed in trying to hold back himself and kissed my neck to my collarbone.

His phone started ringing.

‘Holy cr*ap no!’ I heard him yell inside him mind staring at me with a sad expression.

“It’s fine baby.” I caressed his cheek. “Go pick it up. It could be something important.” I pushed him off of me and watched him as he pulled his shirt on.

‘We were that close…’  I thought to myself forgetting the fact that he could hear me.

“I can hear you you know.” He laughed hard. “Are you sure you want this?” he trailed off.

“Mhmm…” I felt my cheeks blush and immediately hid my face in the pillow my head was resting.

‘She just blushed. I can’t believe this girl. She is so cute and kind. But at the same time she is so freaking sexy and hot. She amazes me. Oh God I need to make…’  I heard him think but was able to cut him and pull him off his thoughts before I heard anything that would set me in a more embarrassing place.

“Wow wow mister! I can hear you as well!” I yelled reaching out my arms shaking them like a small child trying to stop him from thinking.

“Oh!” he exclaimed with embarrassment. I rolled my eyes and captured his face in my palms.

“Your phone is ringing again and I heard everything I wanted to hear.”

“Sure?”

“Sure baby. You are the only person I want to…with.” I smiled while feeling myself blushing.

“I want to stay here and make love to you all night long!” he exclaimed and immediately lowered his head trying to avoid my gaze. He knew he said more than enough.