Losing myself...

“What are you doing here?” I run towards him and fell into his arms hugging him tightly.

“You are glad to see me.” He sadly stated. “I am here for you princess…” he grunted between his teeth with a fire burning his eyes.

“What?” my voice broke as a low growling sound escaped my guts. “Go away from me. Right now!” I ordered and slowly backed away. My soul was burning as my pupils turned a bright side of red. Every single inch of my body burned while I looked at Sebastian’s face right between my eyelashes. I wasn’t trying to seduce him…I would soon attack. With every single cell of my body thirsty from the need…if he was here to hurt me, his blood would end up all over the bookstore. I would rip his head off if he tried to touch me.

“Wow stop!” he exclaimed and looked around. “What have you become? They send me to train you.” he whispered.

“What?” my voice flickered just like a lightened candle does when the wind blows.

I turned to face myself on the mirror next to me, my eyes slowly returned to their natural, green color while my heart’s beatings slowed down. I shook my head a few times to get back to reality.

“I told you that you should train and find your powers. And you… you turned out to be worst than I ever imagined. I asked you to take care of yourself.”

“Why did you call me princess…” I whispered.

“Because you are the Princess Abby. The one that the dark side has been waiting for, all those years. Now it’s up to you if you choose to save the people you love…or if you choose to send them right into the deepest floor of hell.” He sadly stated.

“What? Of course I am with the bright side. What are you talking about? I am the girl you knew back in high school.”I cried out. “There is no way I am fighting against my believes… when do we start?” I whispered meaning the practice and training.

“Midnight. Forest next to your new home.” He grunted. “I’ll bring you some toys…” he winked and checked the store around. When he made sure no eyes would catch him, he smiled and disappeared catching me off guard.

After our small conversation I returned back to my work. It was a tiring day but I managed to work it through but while the time I was going home came, I longed for it to end as soon as possible.

When my shift was over I grabbed my stuff and thought how unlucky I was that I need to take the bus to get back home.

I opened the store’s door and walked out, the hot air hit my face reminding me it was summer time and heard my father calling for me.

“Kiddo over here!” he laughed and when I turned to face him, he had leaned against a black car smiling like crazy.

“This is your new car. And you better get your license quick.” He laughed harder. I hugged him tightly and he drove me home. We reached my new place, I called my sister and we ate lunch together. After a few hours they left leaving me alone in my empty house. I grabbed a pair of black yoga pants with a black t-shirt and my running shoes and hopped into my bathtub deciding to take a bubble bath.

When I was done I placed my long curls into a messy bun and wore my clothes. When the clock struck midnight I went out of my house locking the door behind me. I searched my surrounding and as soon as my gaze dropped onto Sebastian I walked towards him.

“Let’s go.” He smiled evilly. We run towards the forest, which I could easily see since I had developed my ability to see past magic without really trying to and as soon as we passed the first row of huge trees, Sebastian growled hungrily and attacked, offering me a punch on the cheek making me fall on the ground.