“Abby get on the tree. Lucia get lost. Now!” Jay mumbled under his breath and quickly took his wolf’s form. Lucia followed his act and motioned me to jump on her huge back. I grabbed her ears stepped on her nose and climbed my way upwards. She let me climb on the lowest branch of a tree as she disappeared into the forest following Jay. I climbed further up and rested myself on a branch.  

I heard footsteps, way too many of them and after a little while a team of about forty vampires passed right under the tree where I was. A figure that I perfectly knew lead them as she was in the arms of a man I didn’t know.

A sudden urge filled me, making me needing to go after her and rip her non-existent heart out of her throat after breaking every single bone of her body with my own hands. But I was able to resist and remain in the tree staring down. Before climbing down the tree, I waited long enough for the vampires to disappear.

“Lucia?” I whispered hoping there would be no answer. And there wasn’t both off them were gone. All I had was one cause. I was going to help in this battle even if it was the last thing I’d do.

Walking further inside the forest I came to notice strange breath-taking noises, cracking bones and sounds of fire balls. Looking straight ahead a stranger creature with yellow eyes and pink moist leech-looking flesh attacked me.

“Oh!” I yelled and avoided a quick attack on my right. I brought the end of my boot right on its only eye causing it to yelp in pain. Grabbing on of Andrew’s “Holly Cr*p” I stabbed the creature right in its face aiming at the eye and watched it die turning into a pink jelly before completely vanquishing.

“Something is not right.” I whispered in the night breeze and before I knew it someone threw an object extremely heavy on my head, blurring my vision as I felt the hot liquid stream down my head, moisturizing my hair.

“What the…” I growled out in pain as two hands grabbed my neck squeezing tightly, they moved to my hair and pulled them backwards causing me to yelp. Someone’s hot breath came closer to my ear and I heard him say:

“I am going to enjoy this…” a familiar voice rang in my ear.

“Oh my God” I exclaimed knowing I was pretty much scr*wed up.

“He can’t save you either!” Eric exclaimed while laughing hysterically. His started kissing my neck to my shoulder as he pressed his body against mine making me feel his arousal. My stomach twirled in frustration and I was about to empty my stomach on the ground as I heard something in me snap.

“Get your god d*mn disgusting hands off me!” I yelled as loud as I could.

“I am sorry but this is not possible.” He whispered seductively as he lowered his hand to grab my breast squeezing it tightly.

“You are trying to make me yours now that I don’t have any powers? Now that I won’t be able to fight back? You are just pathetic!” I bit out trying to annoy him. But as he walked away, pulling me behind him every single hope I had disappeared. My chances of getting away, of saving my life and my Andrew, of becoming happy again disappeared in every step he took.

As he pushed me again a wall I heard a snapping sound knowing my heart was breaking into pieces. The whip slid down my arm and I yelled at him.

“Do you think I am going to let you take what you want without fighting back?” I cried in pain.

“Princess…there is nothing you can do. But come one fight back.” He took a few steps backwards. “I am going to enjoy seeing your mortal heart on my palm, dying second by second as I squeeze it to death.” He laughed again.