Preview #2: SERENDIPITY

Sarah | Angelo

"All this time I didn't know you are my secret textmate. How could that be?"

"So, what now? This is great and exciting. You hate me and we're on a date"

"I don't hate you. I just don't like the idea of dating my best friend."

Angelo snorts. Sarah glares at him and heavily sighed.

"Don't you like dating your best friend?"

"I told you it's the idea! Look, let's just think that this is a bestfriend date, okay?"

"Okay"

The waiter arrives with their orders. Sarah's eyes beams delightfully as she sees the ice cream melt down on the chocolate cake. It's her favorite. As soon as the vorders are on the table, Sarah hungrily devours the food.

Angelo looks at her like an angel; an amazing angel. How he wished he could say what he felt toward his best friend; how deeply he fell in love with everything she has. But how will he say it when he knew that he has no chance?

"Hey nerdie, are you okay?"

"Don't you call me nerdie"

"You are a nerd"

"But you don't have to say it like I don't know I'm not wearing glasses"

Sarah laughs and smiles at him.

"But you're cute, don't worry"

Angelo secretly rolls his eyes and sighs. 'There she goes with that wrong compliment', he thought.

»»

This is only a preview / promotion of Serendipity. The story has already been published, consisting of 12 chapters (and more) including the prologue. Check out and share your thoughts about it!

Also, thanks to all for the endless support to Campus Gangsters! 33.7k and counting! I love you!