Lightning cursed all the way. The tight fabric pressed against his skin. Along the way, he changed into Thunderstorm unconsciously and had to force it down. By the time he was done, Light was waiting outside scrolling his phone.

Light blinked at his appearance. He had a good look before snapping a picture.

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" Lightning scowled.

Light grinned. "What you need is a wig. And manners."

Lightning was a sliver close to strangling this idiot.

He got him a black wig with short hair. The embarrassing thing was, after putting it on, Lightning looked like a completely different person with the opposite gender. Despite his brutal training every day, he had a slender figure. It was more obvious than any of his brothers, because he was the only one exercising on a daily basis.

Just as he thought it couldn't get any worse, Light waved a pair of white heels with three inches in his face.

"I'm not wearing that." Lightning's face darkened.

"Suck it up. You are."

For some reason, he had no extra trouble manoeuvring around with heels in the basics. It was possibly granted to him thanks to his combat style, but he was still wobbly on the road. He would hit the occasional stone and ditch, and Light had to catch him every time.

And when his face almost hit the floor for the fifth time, Light offered him to hold his hand.

Is this guy fucking serious?

Light tried not to laugh. It wasn't like Lightning had a choice. His face couldn't get any redder. Light, on the other hand, couldn't have looked more delighted and smug.

What did I do to deserve this?

The texture was uncomfortably tight in his underparts. This couldn't have been more embarrassing. He hadn't had any experience in this kind of scenario, but was he getting turned on by holding that fucker's hand and wearing girls' clothes?

His face burned. The glares he sent Light would have killed him if looks could murder. Light ignored him like a champ.

Finally they reached the destination, the centre of the park. It was covered from the outside world with a couple of trees, so this was the ideal spot for couples. Sure enough, pairs of them were cuddling and making out.

Lightning let go of Light's hand and grabbed his collar. "You are going to die," he hissed. "Right here, right now."

"Calm down. That girl's over there." Light gestured to a black-haired girl walking to them.

Lightning turned, his glare still at its peak. The girl froze, and ran from them as fast as her legs could carry her.

Lightning dropped Light. "She's convinced. The bet's over."

Light rubbed his waist, standing up. Lightning was about to fall flat on his face because of the heels, Light grabbed his hand to stop him from tripping.

The swordsman spun in anger and embarrassment. "What do you want? It's over!"

"I said for a month," Light reminded him. "It's only been thirty minutes."

"That girl's gone! What more do you want? If this is a fucking prank, I'll make sure you-"

Light pressed his lips against Lightning's, cutting him off. Lightning's eyes widened and punched him in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Thunderstorm exploded in a burst of scarlet electricity, wiping his mouth. He trashed the heels and sped back home with his lightning dash.